Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Who are you? What brought you here?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 685 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We have many new sisters. Let's get to know each other a little better. 
What brought you to 40ish and Beyond? 

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm Angela. I am in 40ish and Beyod for the sisterhood. I can bring anything here and get help, support, a good laugh. Whatever I am in need of emotionally, I can get it here.

hot_mamalizzy
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:14 PM
4 moms liked this
My name is Liz. I'm a divorced mom of 5 girls. 24,22,16,14 and 11. As well 2 grandbabies as of now. I have an amazing S/O I've been with since my Anna was 3. We are FINALLY getting married lol. I'm a RN and going back to school in fall for my PH-D become nurse practitioner.

What brought me on cafemom and finding this group. Is meeting new people, friendship, being able to have some laughs, fun with other women. Having others perspectives, advice here and there. I think I've became addicted to this site since I've join! Lol
LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:23 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm 41, that brought me here LOL.

I wanted to be a part of a friendly, active group and this is one of those groups.

As for me....I'm Hillarie(41). I'm widowed(last year) and a sahm. I get online for enjoyment.

My boys are my chaos and my joy. They are 10, 7 1/2, & 6.

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM
6 moms liked this

I'm here to see Dana flash her bodacious hahas!!

sidesplittinglaughter

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:11 PM
5 moms liked this

I came waaaay back when Sweetpea was starting Kindergarten (she is now a sophomore in HS) and I needed to reach out for some other momma's doing the same... I happened to be reading the morning paper after settling down (yes, I boohoo'd) and there was a story about an actor starting a site for his wife etc. etc.  I liked the guy so I thought hey why not......  And it's all gone UP from there... Within this group I have found so much joy in, comfort and can honestly say some have be come good friends even tho we are all on-line and never met.... I know some day I'll meet some of you!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I spit my damn drink all over my computer!!! LMAO!!! Flashing Jeanne!!!!

Quoting BaBeezandMe:

I'm here to see Dana flash her bodacious hahas!!

sidesplittinglaughter

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM
3 moms liked this

I am here to have fun, give support and make sure when you leave 40ish you are either laughing, or got the support you came in for. If you didnt then you can contact me and I will make sure you are comfortable.

Oh and I came to CM because I saw this site for woman and I wanted to be a part of it. I made 40ish because there was NOT a group for woman our age.. WELL 7 years later the rest is history~

Moms_Angels1960
Styx here we come tonight I can't wait!
Today at 8:48 AM
by Husker Babe on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Cheryl and I am here for friendship, Support both to give and receive.

I am not here for the hair pulling though.PS my dad did that to me and I hated it just letting you all know that has left scars.

I came to CM because I saw CM advertised on MYSPACE as a group for women for support and since most people my age didn't have children my kids age I thought I would find some here. I don't recall how I found 40ish at all but I've been here quite a long time 2009 I do believe.

deesam
by Twins on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Dee I was first on here way back in 2004 when we moved to Az and I needed some where to talk and get support. The friendships I made and have here is greater then what I have in Az.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Shauna. I came to CM in 2008 for something to do.  Found this group a couple of years ago when I turned 40 and I've been popping in and out ever since :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)