Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Birthday Packages!

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 226 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Well Last August I ordered a whole 1st Birthday outfit for Anneslie (I should of got it 1 week before her Birthday Party..) WELL That never happened I actually never received it... I thought it was UPS's or Etsy's fault... I MADE AN OPSIE.. (put our old address, silly me) I made sure I went through and did it all right this time so Ava and John get their birthday gifts ON TIME LOL! 

YAY WELL THEY ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON! 5 days before John's birthday and more than a week before Ava's! (John's birthday gift is the smaller package, it's a sweater he has wanted for a while. and the two big packages are Ava Grace's. The bottom one is a HUGE doll house and the top on is a bunch of furnature and people to go inside of it. She's going to be on cloud nine.. as well as her sisters! LOL!) now the real question is how am I going to hide this until the party on the 26th... :) 

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW That is so nice!!

YOu can hide them at my house and if I put the doll house together and play with it then thats ok right??? LOL

I know they wil love what you got them!! :)

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe how exciting! I love doll houses!
akitchen173
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool

wenuck
by Moonshine on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!! My dear I would have a hard time lol!!! Good luck let us know if you find a spot =)
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

neato...just leave them as is and put them in a closet under a blanket lol...

schoenlymama
by Audrey on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Oh Dana Please, you are way more than welcome to play and keep it until the 26th, I could only imagine what a pain it will be to put together.. ;) go right ahead!

Oh and John is going to make a tree house, or possibly a "play house" for the back yard for her and the kids. (he's still seeing if he can LOL, which I am more than sure he can, since his Job revolves around construction...) LOL!

Quoting dana63:

AWWW That is so nice!!

YOu can hide them at my house and if I put the doll house together and play with it then thats ok right??? LOL

schoenlymama
by Audrey on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I hid John's in my oldest daughters closet and John is hiding Ava's in the storage garage. ;) 

Quoting wenuck: Wow!! My dear I would have a hard time lol!!! Good luck let us know if you find a spot =)

wenuck
by Moonshine on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Ava didn't see the box or she didn't think anything about it?

Quoting schoenlymama:

I hid John's in my oldest daughters closet and John is hiding Ava's in the storage garage. ;) 

Quoting wenuck: Wow!! My dear I would have a hard time lol!!! Good luck let us know if you find a spot =)

schoenlymama
by Audrey on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I hid it in my bathroom, and while she was doing HW earlier I had John sneak it out to his garage. ;) SO NOPE she knows nothing. and neither does John! 

Quoting wenuck: Ava didn't see the box or she didn't think anything about it?
Quoting schoenlymama:

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:48 PM

You would not be playing. You'd be testing... LOL

Quoting dana63:

AWWW That is so nice!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)