Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Which would you rather shop for?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 618 Total Views
1 mom liked this
The perfect pair of jeans?

A new swimsuit?

A new shade of lipstick?

For me, I can't decide which is harder to find and hate all of them.
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Staten Island Psycho on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!!'n oh Chris. For me it's a bathing suit....in fact I need to go shopping for one and sweating just thinking about it ..lol
wenuck
by Moonshine on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Jeans and Bathing Suits so if I had to pick one since summer is coming a new swimsuit =)

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
You were obviously blessed with a flat stomach.

Quoting wenuck:

I love Jeans and Bathing Suits so if I had to pick one since summer is coming a new swimsuit =)

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting brooklynchic151: Lmao!!'n oh Chris. For me it's a bathing suit....in fact I need to go shopping for one and sweating just thinking about it ..lol

Try Lands end they sell a lot of mix and match pieces. The quality is great. You can go into a Sears store that carries lands end and try them on. If they don't have your size or print they will order and ship to your home free of charge.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank You its not as flat as it was back in my 20's but right now its ok I can deal with it even though it has stretch marks. Beauty Of having Kids =)

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: You were obviously blessed with a flat stomach.
Quoting wenuck:

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Lipstick because I rarely wear it. I'm a lip gloss girl.

cjs702006
by Buddah on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

New lipstick for sure

Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Swimsuit and jeans = a very stressful shopping strip! 
So I have to go with lipstick.

Wanted to share this.  Last week I did make the dreaded trip to find a swimsuit and while trying some on I hear some odd noises coming from the dressing room next to mine.  A few minutes later I hear excuse me can you help me.  This woman was stuck in the suit and it was starting to tear.  She said she thought she could make it fit and it ended up being so tight it was cutting her circulation off.  We were laughing so hard and we finally did get it off of her. 

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Lipstick is by far the easiest on the list.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Lori942:

Swimsuit and jeans = a very stressful shopping strip!  So I have to go with lipstick.Wanted to share this.  Last week I did make the dreaded trip to find a swimsuit and while trying some on I hear some odd noises coming from the dressing room next to mine.  A few minutes later I hear excuse me can you help me.  This woman was stuck in the suit and it was starting to tear.  She said she thought she could make it fit and it ended up being so tight it was cutting her circulation off.  We were laughing so hard and we finally did get it off of her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)