Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How often do you change your undies?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:36 AM
  • 38 Replies
  • 534 Total Views

According to my local news men will not go buy new undies until they have to. 70% of men will have their undies an average of 5 years before buying new ones. One man said that he gets new ones only after his falls apart or if someone buys them.

So do you change your undies often? What about your men?

Who undies are older, yours or your hubs/SO?

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momofmenagerie
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:45 AM
DH does not buy new boxers. I buy them for him as I throw away any pair I see where the elastic is dying . After a fourth pair gets trash, I go but him a new pack . He's never noticed, ever.

I, uh , go commando except for THAT week where I wear what ever is in my drawer until I'm too embarrassed to even THINK of putting them on, then I buy new, cotton ones for the. " occasion.

HOWEVER, I did not see in your study results the men like my dad who would actually put the date bought in sharpie on the waistband to be sure he got his money's worth

I wish I had a belly laugh siggy but 8-D
wenuck
by Moonshine on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I buy new ones as they wear out. But I have tons of them and hubby I buy his and exchange them cause if I didn't he would wear them even with holes lol!!
lil_mama06
by Debbie on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Hmmmm, I'd have to say I have the "oldest" pair of undies...My dh will go out and buy more when his start to fade...I only wear them during my monthly or if I'm wearing a dress....

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I probably have 50 pr of underpants in my drawer. I bet a dozen are brand new. When ever I see ones I like on sale I buy them. DH has close to a dozen at all times not including  a new pack(just in case). It seems I am constantly tossing and replacing underwear.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM

I buy new ones and open one from the pack and they dont feel right so I go back to my old pair. LOL So I have many new undies in my drawers.

brooklynchic151
by Staten Island Psycho on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:19 AM
I don't wear any momma..
MethuenMom
by Bronze sister on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:20 AM

I buy them with my school shopping, christmas shopping and summer shopping.  I throw out about 1/2 of our undies a year.

DH likes to stock pile his. For what pupose is beyond my thinking but he has a drawer full and part of a closet shelf with underwear.  Crazy man!

His are older.  I only keep about 10-15.  He has over 30.

shelly69
by Sister on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:26 AM

LOl... I thought you actually meant change your undies... :)

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Bahaaaa

Quoting brooklynchic151: I don't wear any momma..
wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too Lol

Quoting shelly69:

LOl... I thought you actually meant change your undies... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN