Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sunday:)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 345 Total Views
What your Sunday looks like today? I have to pull myself together and go see my brother march in the parade. I am proud he a fireman. So its parade then partial rest and back to the fair. I walked so much yesterday that I am barelt moving! Good stuff
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 4, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Today I have to take my granddaughter home then we are babysitting our three other granddaughters so my DIL can study for her finals this week. I have a house that is a MESS because we had ALL the grandbabies here yesterday. I didnt rest yesterday so today I am hoping to be able to sit for one second.

Have a GREAT Sunday!! :)

akitchen173
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I purchased a blender and going to try one of the smoothie recipies.  I went shopping with a friend.

samomama
by Ruby sister on May. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Going to a baseball game.

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on May. 4, 2014 at 8:50 AM
That sounds like fun!!! I know you worn out. I'm trying to figure out walking Lol. We found handicap parking. I will use it today!

Quoting dana63:

Today I have to take my granddaughter home then we are babysitting our three other granddaughters so my DIL can study for her finals this week. I have a house that is a MESS because we had ALL the grandbabies here yesterday. I didnt rest yesterday so today I am hoping to be able to sit for one second.

Have a GREAT Sunday!! :)

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on May. 4, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Right now doing laundry...fun, fun!!!  Later today going to my cousin's birthday party...he just turned 2!  Tonight excited about watching Resurrection.   Have a great day!!

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Today's dh's B'day. 

He will go to the cigar bar for a few hours.  DD works a double so we will go where she works and eat dinner and she can wait on us. 

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on May. 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Who is playing?

Quoting samomama:

Going to a baseball game.

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on May. 4, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Happy Birthday to your dh! What is a cigar bar?

Quoting atlmom2:

Today's dh's B'day. 

He will go to the cigar bar for a few hours.  DD works a double so we will go where she works and eat dinner and she can wait on us. 

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Local cigar bar.  Place to smoke cigars.  Yuck!!!! 

Quoting Mznaye: Happy Birthday to your dh! What is a cigar bar?
Quoting atlmom2:

Today's dh's B'day. 

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on May. 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Interesting! They don't have that here.

Quoting atlmom2:

Local cigar bar.  Place to smoke cigars.  Yuck!!!! 

Quoting Mznaye: Happy Birthday to your dh! What is a cigar bar?

Quoting atlmom2:

Today's dh's B'day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)