Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hi!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:07 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Thank you for allowing me to join your group. I will be 42 next week. I live in the country, in a small farming.ranching community. I'm a mom of 1 son who will be graduating in a few weeks. My emotions have been running super high the last few months. I think it's my age and am starting through the change early. 

by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manth
by Manth on May. 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM

G'day and welcome.  I'm Aramanth from Australia - call me Manth, most people do.  I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend - we hit 21 years last December.  We have two wonderful daughters.  Athena is 19 and a third-year Engineering student at the University of Adelaide while Ishtar is 18 and a first-year Science student at the University of South Australia.

No, this does NOT mean we're empty-nesters.  Like many Australian kids, my girls live at home and commute to campus each day, about a half-hour train ride away (their campuses are side-by-side!).  In fact, most Australian campuses do not have any accomodation on-site for students or staff.

Lb128f
by Bronze sister on May. 9, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Hi and Welcome! ;-)  

cjs702006
by Buddah on May. 9, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Welcome to the family!

flowers

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 9, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Welcome to 40ish and Beyond! Get comfortable and make a few friends! I'm Vickey and mom to a dd who is also graduating this year.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on May. 9, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Welcome to the group.I'm Cheryl I am sure you're trying to figure out what to do after your son graduates. It will be hard for a while you can do it.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom on May. 9, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Hello! My name is Nina, I'm new to the group as well. Congratulations on your son's graduation.
Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on May. 9, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Hi, I'm Lori....Welcome to the group! 

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on May. 9, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Hello & welcome :-)
DreamWeaver669
by Dreamypoo on May. 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hello mama...Im Dream...Big hugs

BL2010
by BL on May. 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)