Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HI!

Posted by on May. 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 567 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Melissa and I have two kids, a boy age 23 and a girl age 19. I grew up in Flushing, MI and live currently in Royal Oak, MI, but moving further north soon!  I am engaged and wedding plans are on hold due to moving and businesses that we both run.  I am a photographer and own Melissa Anne Photography. It is my passion.  I just quit working full time in the medical field and am now doing photography full time!  It is a little stressful, but exciting!  In my "free time"  I like to read and travel and of course take pictures!  Here is a recent one with a soon to be Momma.

!

by on May. 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deannie1258
by Gold sister on May. 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Melissa and welcome. I too am from MI nice to meet you. The photograph is beautiful. Hope that we get to talk more some time. Hugs and smiles Deannie
melcollins0683
by Sister on May. 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!  Thank you, it is one of my favorite photos.  Where are you in MI?

Quoting Deannie1258: Hi Melissa and welcome. I too am from MI nice to meet you. The photograph is beautiful. Hope that we get to talk more some time. Hugs and smiles Deannie

Deannie1258
by Gold sister on May. 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM
I am in Warren. Moved here to MI about 16 years now from Greenville South Carolina

Quoting melcollins0683:

Quoting Deannie1258: Hi Melissa and welcome. I too am from MI nice to meet you. The photograph is beautiful. Hope that we get to talk more some time. Hugs and smiles Deannie

melcollins0683
by Sister on May. 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

oh wow!  We are neighbors! Small world!

Quoting Deannie1258: I am in Warren. Moved here to MI about 16 years now from Greenville South Carolina
Quoting melcollins0683:

Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on May. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Hi Melissa, welcome to the group.  I'm Lori  married almost 23 years and have to teen boys 16 & 19.  Look forward to chatting with you.
Beautiful photo!

melcollins0683
by Sister on May. 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Lori! Thank you and I look forward to talking with you too!

Quoting Lori942:

Hi Melissa, welcome to the group.  I'm Lori  married almost 23 years and have to teen boys 16 & 19.  Look forward to chatting with you.Beautiful photo!

Deannie1258
by Gold sister on May. 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great hopefully get to know you more. Love meeting people in my area. Hugs and smiles Deannie

Quoting melcollins0683:

oh wow!  We are neighbors! Small world!

Quoting Deannie1258: I am in Warren. Moved here to MI about 16 years now from Greenville South Carolina

Quoting melcollins0683:

ashleighmama
by Ash on May. 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome! I'm Ashleigh.

melcollins0683
by Sister on May. 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ashleigh :)

Quoting ashleighmama:

Hi and welcome! I'm Ashleigh.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on May. 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Hi Melissa and welcome to the group I'm Cheryl Mom to 3 step mom to 3 and garndma to almost 18

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN