Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hey Ladies, Have you ever heard of any of these products?

Posted by on May. 18, 2014 at 7:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Have any of you ladies ever heard of this Company City Cosmetics.. I guess it must be an online company not sure, but Consumer Guide chose their pore minimizer as #1 along with two other products, if you scroll thru you will see the two other products.. Anyway, I do believe in facial etc and was just wondering if this is a good one..

Do you guys do facials, if so what do you use?

http://consumersguides.com/pore_minimizer_review/index.php?extension=

by on May. 18, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cjs702006
by Buddah on May. 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Hmmmm never heard of them. I've never had a facial but could really use one. Maybe my DH could surprise me with one for my b-day?

wenuck
by Moonshine on May. 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM
I never heard of them. I had a facial done many moons ago but I will be getting one on the 31st Oldest daughter got me a day at the spa for Mother's day and facial will be one of the things Yay!! I love them!!
Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 18, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

ooh Girl, lets switch, nice gift, you are definitely going to enjoy :)

Quoting wenuck: I never heard of them. I had a facial done many moons ago but I will be getting one on the 31st Oldest daughter got me a day at the spa for Mother's day and facial will be one of the things Yay!! I love them!!

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooooo, whenever you can, you should get one, definitely recommend.. Its nice to be pampered sometimes.. I want to get a full body massage with facial included,can't wait.. Some schools offer at a cheaper rate, so I think I will try.. I usually do my own facials..

Quoting cjs702006:

Hmmmm never heard of them. I've never had a facial but could really use one. Maybe my DH could surprise me with one for my b-day?

cjs702006
by Buddah on May. 18, 2014 at 9:48 PM

I guess you could say I do my own facials......there is a St Ives facial scrub that I like, a rejuvinating mask and moisturizer that I use every other day. Makes my face feel so smooth and I have no break-outs. But this product I will have to look up. Thanks for the tip!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Ooooo, whenever you can, you should get one, definitely recommend.. Its nice to be pampered sometimes.. I want to get a full body massage with facial included,can't wait.. Some schools offer at a cheaper rate, so I think I will try.. I usually do my own facials..

Quoting cjs702006:

wenuck
by Moonshine on May. 19, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Thanks I will enjoy especially my massage =)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ooh Girl, lets switch, nice gift, you are definitely going to enjoy :)

Quoting wenuck: I never heard of them. I had a facial done many moons ago but I will be getting one on the 31st Oldest daughter got me a day at the spa for Mother's day and facial will be one of the things Yay!! I love them!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 19, 2014 at 6:37 AM

Never heard of them. I do my own facial with what I have around the house so the cost isnt high.

BL2010
by Snookims on May. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Never heard of them, sorry. I had a facial done a looooooong time ago and it was great.

Lb128f
by Silver sister on May. 19, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Haven't heard of them but thanks for the link! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)