Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Admins!!! I have a Forums related question...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 343 Total Views

What are the viewing options for the forums? I know I could look around and find out myself, but I am just lazy like that. I thought only the "Let's Talk!.." Forum was open to publi. And now the new "Summer Fun" Forum. The rest are viewable only to group members. Is that right?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Bumping cause I'm not sure
samomama
by Ruby sister on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Wendy! :)

Quoting wenuck: Bumping cause I'm not sure

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Dear! =)

Quoting samomama:

Thanks Wendy! :)

Quoting wenuck: Bumping cause I'm not sure

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Yes, the Let's Talk foum and sometimes any holiday/fun related forum. All the others are private. Only 40ish members can view private forums.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

The Let's Talk and now our Summer forum is the only OPEN forum.. This means all of CM and if anyone wants to Google can see the post. BUT the other forums are private and can NOT be Googled or seen unless they are a member of 40ish.

My suggestion is if you want to post something that you dont want ANYONE but the group to see then put it in one of the private forums. :) 

samomama
by Ruby sister on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Angie! Have a great day! :)

Quoting ALolies:

Yes, the Let's Talk foum and sometimes any holiday/fun related forum. All the others are private. Only 40ish members can view private forums.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:26 PM

You're welcome. You also have a great day! Hugz!

Quoting samomama:

Thanks Angie! Have a great day! :)

Quoting ALolies:

samomama
by Ruby sister on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Thank you momma! I though so... So if I want to get half naked, I do in the private forums. Got it! ;-)

Quoting dana63:

The Let's Talk and now our Summer forum is the only OPEN forum.. This means all of CM and if anyone wants to Google can see the post. BUT the other forums are private and can NOT be Googled or seen unless they are a member of 40ish.

My suggestion is if you want to post something that you dont want ANYONE but the group to see then put it in one of the private forums. :) 

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Quoting samomama:

Thank you momma! I though so... So if I want to get half naked, I do in the private forums. Got it! ;-)

Quoting dana63:

Now, you're talking Sista!

BL2010
by BL on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hmmm, if you do that you might want it to be in the Taboos Forums. Don't want to get anyone upset... lol

Quoting samomama:

Quoting dana63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)