Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

EWWW MOM!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
1 mom liked this
My DS just came home. I am alone eating supper and watching tv. He said " Mom, ewww, are you watching Magic Mike?" I said "yeah I am, why?" He said " that's not right." I think I horrified him LMAO!
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Lmao!!! I seen this Movie before but as I was looking through the channels I seen it was on and watched alittle! I laugh all the time at the big guy who is always in the back he dance for nothing!! LOL!! I just changed it now =)

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
That's how I started watching just flipping the channels and saw it on. I took pity on DS and changed the channel.

Quoting wenuck:

Lmao!!! I seen this Movie before but as I was looking through the channels I seen it was on and watched alittle! I laugh all the time at the big guy who is always in the back he dance for nothing!! LOL!! I just changed it now =)

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!! My son is here too but he just went back outside I have it back on lol!!
kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!!! I am watching Property Brothers but switch to Magic Mike during the commercials. My son went upstairs to his room. LOL

Quoting wenuck: Lol!! My son is here too but he just went back outside I have it back on lol!!
wenuck
by Moonshine on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahaha! We were sitting outside and hubby heard the kiss song and ask what did I have on cause our deck is right outside the kitchen and I said Magic Mike. Austin was sitting closest to where you could see the TV I told hubby he wants to watch it and Austin says " I'm not watching that weird movie" lmao!!

Quoting kaarina: LMAO!!! I am watching Property Brothers but switch to Magic Mike during the commercials. My son went upstairs to his room. LOL
Quoting wenuck: Lol!! My son is here too but he just went back outside I have it back on lol!!
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 22, 2014 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I've not seen this movie, but heard it was made to get us "more mature" women back in the mood.

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Jun. 22, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm sounds interesting I'll have to look for Lol

Quoting Maida265:

I've not seen this movie, but heard it was made to get us "more mature" women back in the mood.

LeanMean17
by New sister on Jun. 22, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

You should see my kids run when I turn on Grey's Anatomy...

mamamiajk
by Silver sister on Jun. 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

terri-553
by Terri on Jun. 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)