The vet today. They were vomiting uncontrollably and were so weak they couldn't walk. One of the dogs bled out internally and passed away. The other was able to be saved. What happened? They put Frontline on their dogs . It had permeated the skin and poisoned them. The vet called Meril the company that makes Frontline, and right away Meril offered to pay the vet bills and wanted the lot number from the Frontline. Obviously Meril knows there's an issue because they offered to pay the bills right away. I don't use Frontline on Wolfie, but if I did, I would stop right away.