Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What year

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 628 Total Views
7 moms liked this
When did you graduate from high school? Did you like school or just skate through like me?
Did you go to college after? I waited until 2011 to go to college....I graduated hs in 1989....since being in college I've made Dean's list 3 times and love it!
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maime13
by Bronze sister on Jun. 27, 2014 at 11:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I gradated HS in 1989 as well. :)

I skated by in school. With the exception of math, which I never quite grasped, I did well with minimal effort. If you took all the college I've attended and strung it together, it would equal 4 years but I never completed a degree. It's one thing that I regret yet do not see myself ever recitifying.

What are you studying in school?

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
5 moms liked this
Went to college and quit.
At 23 I went to school for medical assisting and made nearly straight A's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjmorrison
by MJ on Jun. 27, 2014 at 11:08 PM
4 moms liked this

graduated hs in 78 and college in 82 then go my masters in 86

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Jun. 27, 2014 at 11:17 PM
5 moms liked this
I graduated in 1988. I hated highschool & I couldn't wait to graduate to start my life. I went to college when I was 26 & I loved it. Funny how when your paying for it puts a whole different perspective on it Lol.
DanaG70
by Rock Chalk on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:05 AM
4 moms liked this

I graduated in '89 also, didn't go to college until 2001 and even then didn't do well, I dropped out after only one semester, haven't been back.

GMMC
by Angie's Shadow ;) on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:15 AM
5 moms liked this

I am a grad of 88.

Went back to school in late 89 and continued until 93. Then kept on with various certifications even now in so many different things.

I loved school and the push and challenge it gave me to strive to do my best. 

hau_siyoka
Sophia curly top lol
Sunday at 2:30 PM
by Doll Baby on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:19 AM
6 moms liked this

I graduated in 1971, from and all girls prep school....I went to Beauty School for my grandmother who said ' just in case you marry a dawg you have something to fall back on lol....Married and did lots and lots of hair lmaooo Wanted to be a lawyer so I went to online school and did 3 years and became a paralegal...It was a better job to take care of any other dawgs in my life lmaooo

GodsGirl74
I am not sure why but the CM home page isnt loading for me on my laptop but everything else is =/ Oh well glad I thought to check my groups page in my bookmarks lol. How was every ones wke???
Sunday at 11:38 PM
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM
4 moms liked this

I was suppose to graduate in 91 but I stayed home & raised kids. I went back on 94 & graduated in 96. I have yet to go back for college

sometimesred
by Bump Queen! on Jun. 28, 2014 at 1:10 AM
5 moms liked this

Graduated HS in 1986.  Went to college and grad school after that.  Took a couple of extra years because of having kids.

cjs702006
by Buddah on Jun. 28, 2014 at 2:32 AM
4 moms liked this
I am studying to be a professional photographer......I love it all except for the math I have to take.

Quoting Maime13:

I gradated HS in 1989 as well. :)

I skated by in school. With the exception of math, which I never quite grasped, I did well with minimal effort. If you took all the college I've attended and strung it together, it would equal 4 years but I never completed a degree. It's one thing that I regret yet do not see myself ever recitifying.

What are you studying in school?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)