Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sherri Separd of the view

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 524 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I just read she does not want custody of her unborn child. Her and her husband used a surrogate. The baby is due July 28th.  She is divorcing her husband and severing her parental rights.  She wants nothing to do with this child.  They could not use an egg from her.  What a bitch!  This is an innocent baby!  She thinks her husband will try to get child support from her.  What a witch!  I knew there was a reason I never liked her!  Do you agree or disagree with her?    It seems she would never be a good mother!   She hates babies and kids!

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Staten Island Psycho on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:43 AM
2 moms liked this

i dont really know the whole story..but i do know she has a son who has autism, i dont really think she hates kids or babies....dont know the whole situation.

codfish
by Sister on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:46 AM
4 moms liked this
The child is not biology hers and she hasn't adopted the child as her state would mandate. She has in no way bonded with the child as it is unborn.

Personally I think it would be best to allow the bio dad to raise the child and them go there seperat ways. Otherwise the child will spend 18 years in a custody fight and nastiness.
LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I think she wanted the child til hubby went after divorce and child support. He's filing in a state that tends to honor surrogate contracts from the get go while she filed in another state that tends not to.

I think it's sad she wanted this child til now and now she wants nothing to do with it cuz she doesn't want to pay her stbx child support. And I think the stbx is a lazy ass.

I admit this is based on what I've read and heard so I'm sure there's stuff unknown.

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't know the story.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't heard anything about this part of it. Custody battles like this are very messy, and can be ugly. I don't thik she hates babies and kids, this has to be very hard for all.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I honestly never have read too much about this so I don't know. I guess if I thought that I hadn't bonded with a baby yet and it wasn't biologically mine and that I knew the dad was a lazy piece of shit I would let him take the baby . I also don't think she doesn;t like babies or children as she has one of her own doesn't she?

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:15 AM
2 moms liked this

have not heard the story bnefore but maybe the child would be better off with someone else shouldnt judge someone if your not in there shoes

bergencounty
by Silver Sister - lp on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Sherri Shepherd does not discuss her personal life on THE VIEW, so just wondering where your information is coming from?

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
We don't know the whole story
dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM

the headlines on the net.

Quoting bergencounty:

Sherri Shepherd does not discuss her personal life on THE VIEW, so just wondering where your information is coming from?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)