Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

omg they took him to the water park

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:30 PM
  • 52 Replies
  • 658 Total Views

and forgot to put suntan lotion on my white , white kid. vinegar bath and aloe time. he looks like a  lobster,

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww poor kid!! Ouch!!
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Aww take extra special care of him.

DanaG70
by Rock Chalk on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no!! Poor guy.

Tracys2
by Sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

OW!!!!!

Even I as a kid knew about sunblock at the water park. We went 2 days ago, were outside 11-5, and only tiny spots of mild burn. It's not that hard. We did sunblock only twice.

Poor kid :-(

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Im also wondering if the sunblock I sent  not have been water proof. am checking that tomarrow.

Quoting Tracys2:

OW!!!!!

Even I as a kid knew about sunblock at the water park. We went 2 days ago, were outside 11-5, and only tiny spots of mild burn. It's not that hard. We did sunblock only twice.

Poor kid :-(

ladyvamp5489
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the feeling, the first time my sun went swimming( he is a redhead) he got 3rd degree burns ended up ar drs he was at friends house for the day( we sent sunscreen). The first time at camp he did the same thing (we sent sunscreen) and we filed a complaint with the camp and they have been awesome ever since! 

cueballsmom
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Even if water poof, it only lasts about an hour in the water. Poor guy
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

mines not a redhead, but as pale as  a redhead,  hes blonde.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I know the feeling, the first time my sun went swimming( he is a redhead) he got 3rd degree burns ended up ar drs he was at friends house for the day( we sent sunscreen). The first time at camp he did the same thing (we sent sunscreen) and we filed a complaint with the camp and they have been awesome ever since! 

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

right now he is a hot dog. I have mustard on him to draw the heat out.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

ladyvamp5489
by Bronze sister on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I always use Noxema, cools it off and helps in healing. Never heard of using mustard on it.lol

Quoting opinionatedmom:

right now he is a hot dog. I have mustard on him to draw the heat out.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)