Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Oh What a Foggy Morning

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 64 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Oh what a sleepless night I have a Beautiful feeling everything will be alright.

Didn't know I was a poet did ya?

How are you all? Do you ever just have one of  those sleepless nights about whatever. In my case it's something on the internet that has me bummed. I can't believe sometimes the stupidity of some people. I know better than to let things get to me, yet here I did it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I get that.

So Happy Thursday what's the plans for the day? Cheer me up ladies.

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Morning lovely lady, Yea I get those. I'm wide awake ready for another day, glad its Thursday.
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Carmen66: Morning lovely lady, Yea I get those. I'm wide awake ready for another day, glad its Thursday.

Happy Thursday my sexy chicka!

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Cheryl!!
Yes I had sleepless night the other week between work and Cafemom my mind was going!!! How do I deal with it well with work I talk about it but it takes awhile to get out of the funk for me! As of here that's a tough one cause with so many different opinions its sometimes hard to swallow when you are already feeling down. I think I go through stages and 1st its all mushy and crying then it turns into attitude and who gives a crap. Cheryl I hope you really do start to feel better and get out of how you are feeling! You know I am here for ya if you need me Hugs!!
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wenuck: Morning Cheryl!! Yes I had sleepless night the other week between work and Cafemom my mind was going!!! How do I deal with it well with work I talk about it but it takes awhile to get out of the funk for me! As of here that's a tough one cause with so many different opinions its sometimes hard to swallow when you are already feeling down. I think I go through stages and 1st its all mushy and crying then it turns into attitude and who gives a crap. Cheryl I hope you really do start to feel better and get out of how you are feeling! You know I am here for ya if you need me Hugs!!

Thanks Hon, I know my sisters here mean a lot to me. I will get better. Now, I think I need to head back to bed that might help. Maybe soon I am doing laundry so it will have to wait LOL! The sun is peeking through the fog, might turn muggy today. I hope not.

Have a great few days off work. Love ya!

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Love ya too
Thanks!!! Muah!!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting wenuck: Morning Cheryl!!
Yes I had sleepless night the other week between work and Cafemom my mind was going!!! How do I deal with it well with work I talk about it but it takes awhile to get out of the funk for me! As of here that's a tough one cause with so many different opinions its sometimes hard to swallow when you are already feeling down. I think I go through stages and 1st its all mushy and crying then it turns into attitude and who gives a crap. Cheryl I hope you really do start to feel better and get out of how you are feeling! You know I am here for ya if you need me Hugs!!

Thanks Hon, I know my sisters here mean a lot to me. I will get better. Now, I think I need to head back to bed that might help. Maybe soon I am doing laundry so it will have to wait LOL! The sun is peeking through the fog, might turn muggy today. I hope not.

Have a great few days off work. Love ya!

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Good morning Cheryl, don't let it bother you, it's probably not bothering the poster. Hugs!
BL2010
by BL on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:20 AM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Hope you have a great day

Me, I'm at the office, as usual. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)