Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

The Bit$hing lounge 7/18

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

Morning ladies~

Come on in and bit$h about whatever is on your mind. Did you read a post that pissed you off? How about that person that was in line with you and they suddenly "passed gas" and you couldn't get away from the smell? You saw a dust bunny in need of a good sweep and decided to kick it under the rug..

Come on in and just bit$h.......

We don't mention names, groups or how many dust bunnies we carefully tossed under the rug.... :)

Enjoy!! :)

*** No dust bunnies were hurt or killed in making of this post!! :)

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Certain replies make me wanna bitch!!!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I went out this morning in the rain to see that my pool has green water... UGGGG!! We have kept the pool running even in the rain but was told that the rain can do this.. SO now I have to get my pool a clear again.... BOOOOHOOO!!!

MrsJHoward
by Pageant Mom on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM
My husband made french toast this morning then left for work and didn't clean up his mess. :-\
JC2223
by Bronze sister on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I was woken up at 5:30 this morning with stomach pains from constipation. Spent 3 hours in pain and 12 trips to the bathroom. Not a fun way to wake up!

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

My hair I am hating it I want something different yet don't want to cut it .Makes me furious.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Quoting JC2223:

I was woken up at 5:30 this morning with stomach pains from constipation. Spent 3 hours in pain and 12 trips to the bathroom. Not a fun way to wake up!

I was like that the other day I hope it doesn't last to long Hugs!

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Quoting MrsJHoward: My husband made french toast this morning then left for work and didn't clean up his mess. :-\

Oh boy kick him to the curb. jk don't you hate when they make messes they don't clean up ? I know I do.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Quoting Carmen66: Certain replies make me wanna bitch!!!

Me too

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Our daughter in law just left our son( my stepson) and his Mom helped her move out shi$$y move on the Moms part

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I have zero paint on half my walls. My stuff is still in boxes. My mail hasn't caught up with me yet... I just want my life back!

Oh and I was promised the check is in the mail several weeks ago. This is just the tip of the ice berg and gets worse from here. I need an attitude adjustment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)