Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's trending around Cafemom???

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
2 moms liked this

What is trending around your neck of the woods?

I just saw on the news that a man passed away in 1988 and a woman found his funeral flag in a Goodwill. She bought the flag and found his 77 year old son and gave him back the flag. This shows that there is still great in this world.

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Awwww Sweet!!!!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:18 AM
That is so sweet.
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:27 AM

that is sweet!! trending around here is that someone or a group climbed the brooklyn bridge and put 2 white flags  and took down the american flag... so everyone (officials) are on alert...

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM

That is very sweet!

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I love stories like this!

catloveralways
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Awww  Love  it!

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Awwww, what an awesome story.

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Trending up here at the moment is that a girl that has been missing since October came home Sunday evening. Lots of talk as to what people think. I say she took off on her own and the more I thought about it, I say she was pregnant as she's been gone for 9 months..

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Trending here...
A few weeks ago a man shot at his SDs boyfriend at a store, shooting into the store window. No one in the store was hurt and the boy was not shot. The man then went down the road and killed the man convicted of molesting his (the shooters) daughter 12 years ago.
Many people say the shooting was justified although the man spent his time in prison and it WAS 12 years ago. But these same people are forgetting that minutes before, this man shot into an occupied business.

Unfortunately, people lose sight of the whole picture.... 

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Oh my...

Quoting ALolies:

Trending here...A few weeks ago a man shot at his SDs boyfriend at a store, shooting into the store window. No one in the store was hurt and the boy was not shot. The man then went down the road and killed the man convicted of molesting his (the shooters) daughter 12 years ago.Many people say the shooting was justified although the man spent his time in prison and it WAS 12 years ago. But these same people are forgetting that minutes before, this man shot into an occupied business.

Unfortunately, people lose sight of the whole picture.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)