Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eerie porcelain dolls being left in front of people's houses

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Saw that WTH!Creepy

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Yeah, I saw this on the news this morning. It is weird but they've also figured out who did it and it was supposedly done to be kind. I wonder thought why she couldn't have just left a little note or something as to where these dolls came from... hmmmm

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM
That's some stalker shit I'm sorry.

Quoting BL2010:

Yeah, I saw this on the news this morning. It is weird but they've also figured out who did it and it was supposedly done to be kind. I wonder thought why she couldn't have just left a little note or something as to where these dolls came from... hmmmm

MrsJHoward
by Pageant Mom on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor lady from their church was doing it to be nice and now she has mad national news. I feel bad for her.
BL2010
by BL on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Yeah... true.

Quoting Carmen66: That's some stalker shit I'm sorry.
Quoting BL2010:

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too, in a way. I understand she was doing it to be nice, but she could have left a note or at least let the parents know she was doing this.

Quoting MrsJHoward: Poor lady from their church was doing it to be nice and now she has mad national news. I feel bad for her.

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I agree as well, but dam that gives me the eeebie jeebies!!

Quoting BL2010:

Me too, in a way. I understand she was doing it to be nice, but she could have left a note or at least let the parents know she was doing this.

Quoting MrsJHoward: Poor lady from their church was doing it to be nice and now she has mad national news. I feel bad for her.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this

It is creepy. I understand that she wanted to do a good deed, but she could have gone about it in a different way.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:40 PM
She should've given them to the girls personally or wrote a note. I would've been creeped out too.
GodsGirl74
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM

I haven't seen this before, that is just plain creepy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)