Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Should never of happened

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:25 PM
  • 42 Replies
  • 764 Total Views
I so wish that I never would of even been texting my dd.. Her bf and dd moved out and all she has been doing for the last week is texting and yelling at me over the most stupid shit!! I got yelled at because her niece was sleeping in her dd's room and she thought that I had taken out the blanket on her dd's bed.. So I got yelled at for that and other things then got told that she was blocking me on her phone (which I pay for) and blocking me and her sister on FB. And to really top of a shitty morning she told me good luck on ever seeing my granddaughter ever again!! That one killed me I'm in shock and upset.. I haven't been mean or rude to her since they left but she has done a total 180 on me and now wants nothing to do with me.. This is a wtf kind of weekend!!
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1squishysmom
by Silver sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. How old is your daughter? Maybe she's overwhelmed? Even so, she sure shouldn't be taking it out on you!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs, I'm so sorry your having a bad weekend. Maybe if you give her some time she'll cool off.
Lynnie68
by Sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:52 PM
She's almost 21.. And I have wondered if she is over whelmed and has a lot on her mind.. But this has just killed me..

Quoting 1squishysmom:

I'm sorry. How old is your daughter? Maybe she's overwhelmed? Even so, she sure shouldn't be taking it out on you!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry she is treating you this way. Give her a little time to adjust and she'll probably come around. Hugz!

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!!! Words can hurt real bad!
Lynnie68
by Sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:06 PM
This is what my dd sent me this morning 😢
And words can and do hurt badly and you can't take back what you say once you've said it

I got on FB this morning to see you brought Aiyaunnas comforter out for them to use.. Idk why you even did that. You act like since we aren't there everyone can use our stuff and I even bet someone is in our room. I have deleted both of you off my FB so I no longer have to see stuff that upsets me and ruins my whole day when I just woke up. You could of wrote and asked me if they could use it, just cause we aren't there doesn't mean you should hand Aiyaunnas stuff out for others to use. And now I'm going to block you on my phone so I don't continue to have a bad day Expect to never see Aiyaunna

Blue231
by Sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
ebmars2681
by Sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:23 PM

uuuuuuuuum it sounds like she feels as though you couldn't wait for her to move.  i could be wrong but this is what it sounds like to me.  

Lynnie68
by Sister on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:37 PM
That's what I thought to. But I never ever have asked her I move I have told her time and time again that she can live with me that I like having them around because I get to see my granddaughter all the time

Quoting ebmars2681:

uuuuuuuuum it sounds like she feels as though you couldn't wait for her to move.  i could be wrong but this is what it sounds like to me.  

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Jul. 26, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Who paid for the blanket? Tell our daughter there are much harder things in life to get so angry over, not this. She needs to learn to pick her battles. Remind her who pays for the phone. Yet still ask her if she has things she need help working through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN