Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes...I even crack myself up!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 192 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I don't know if it's that my mind isn't on the game...or how I am all the time, but today I sat and literally laughed myself silly over nothing! I was minding my own business performing true ADHD cleaning at it's best. I started with laundry...proceeded to see something on the buffet that needed putting away. Went to put that away and found something that needed to go into the bathroom. Started cleaning the sink and putting out fresh towels and noticed a bath chair I'd been meaning to take to the garage. Picked that up to take out...and found a box of curtains I wanted to put on a lawn sale that I began going through. Came back in and noticed the mop bucket I had put by the sink to fill....began filling that and looked around the kitchen to notice that my trash can had something on the outside. Stopped filling the bucket to get out my 409 bottle under the sink to wipe that down...and noticed spots on my micro wave and other appliances. Walked back through the laundry room and saw that my Tide Pods needed refilling...and the clothes were ready to be switched. I could go on and on...I'm exhausted but have gotten VERY little done!

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold sister on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

hahaha I can so relate to this !

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Goodness girl this made me exhausted just reading.  I can totally relate since I do this myself quite often!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Oh Vickey I am the same way start something see something else start that its just an ongoing thing!! I can relate! We are good multi taskers though Lol!! Hubby starts one thing and he sticks with it cause he tries to do other stuff he then starts getting pissy lmao!!
doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I'm doing that today!  Well, at least off and on.

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Hey!! I now have a name for what I do... ADHD cleaning!

I do this daily, it's a wonder I get anything done around here.

Maida265
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:43 PM

After about 4 hours...I can finally begin to see that I truly AM accomplishing something. Just imagine what would happen if I could stay focused! LOL

samomama
by Ruby sister on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM

is that diagnosis??? I have those symptoms too. LOL. Well, Vickey, you need to rest now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)