Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO YOU LIKE TO ????

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:14 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 316 Total Views
1 mom liked this

TAN????   ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL THIS MORNING,ITS JUST AS BAD AS SMOKING......YIKES......I LUV THE SUN.... I MEAN IM NOT LIKE THIS LADY---------->  BUT I ENJOY THE BEACH AND LIKE A LITTLE COLOR......

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold sister on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Yes I just love the sun. I look no where near like this woman. I just feel better with some color. I have yet to find a spray on tan that isnt orangy looking.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

YES I AGREE,I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOES THAT.. AND YES SHE TENDS TO LOOK ORANGE  LOL..EVEN HER DAUGHTERS ARE LIKE MOM  JUST GIVE IT UP..LOL..

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Yes I just love the sun. I look no where near like this woman. I just feel better with some color. I have yet to find a spray on tan that isnt orangy looking.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Yes I was a long time sun worshiper. Then when I had my son I wasn't able to stay on the beach all day. Now when we go it's a 2hour stay if that. But I've only done tanning a few times & that was before my wedding. I wanted some color for pic.s
I think tan mom has a sickness because she can't see what everyone else sees.
Fayanne
by Fay on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:47 AM

I do enjoy laying in  my skivvies on the back deck.... hmmm

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:52 AM

lol  yes    me too...it makes me feel good...and natural vitamin D...

Quoting Fayanne:

I do enjoy laying in  my skivvies on the back deck.... hmmm

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

you sound like me.. when i had my boys ,i took them to the beach as toddlers and they hated it.. i was so upset because i luv the beach..lol...... but not my boys.. they rather do the pool thing... and yes that woman does have a sickness...  she looks like a raisin..

Quoting wildchild.com: Yes I was a long time sun worshiper. Then when I had my son I wasn't able to stay on the beach all day. Now when we go it's a 2hour stay if that. But I've only done tanning a few times & that was before my wedding. I wanted some color for pic.s I think tan mom has a sickness because she can't see what everyone else sees.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I've never been much of a sun worshipper, I will go out and do things outside but to lay in the sun just wasn't my thing.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never tanned at a tanning a place. I tan naturally, only! That is so gross! (no offense to those who do)

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I'm very fair skinned so I never really tan anyway so I decided to embrace my whiteness!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM
I love the sun! But I have been punished with dk spots on my face :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)