Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

come on all you creative moms

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

planning an anniversary party for my dad and step mom.  I would like to have the grandkids put together something special for them.  There are 11 grandkids: 26, 24, 21 ,19, 17, 13, 13, 12, 12, 9, 6.  

ideas?

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
Come party with us!
Yesterday at 1:26 PM
40ish and beyond... Group - CafeMom

A group for women beyond 40 who would like to share advice,ask questions,vent out and Have fun.

by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this

How about a video? And I can't take credit for this one though. I actually saw it on a TV show. LOL

wenuck
by Moonshine on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Great idea!!

Quoting ALolies:

How about a video? And I can't take credit for this one though. I actually saw it on a TV show. LOL

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Wal mart can transfer pictures to a blanket
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

None of them live near each other.  I wonder if there is something on line they could upload to and then one of the more creative kids can mix it and put music to it.

Quoting ALolies:

ALolies
Come party with us!
Yesterday at 1:26 PM
40ish and beyond... Group - CafeMom

A group for women beyond 40 who would like to share advice,ask questions,vent out and Have fun.

by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

That might work

Quoting sahlady:

None of them live near each other.  I wonder if there is something on line they could upload to and then one of the more creative kids can mix it and put music to it.

Quoting ALolies:

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Crop them together

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting ALolies:

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

If you would of had enough time a scrapbook would of been the perfect gift everyone could make pages for their own families. I'll think some more.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM

party isnt until jan.... that might work

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

If you would of had enough time a scrapbook would of been the perfect gift everyone could make pages for their own families. I'll think some more.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Well, try that then I thought it was sooner. I am going to tell you a scrap book of family means alot and something no one can buy for them.

Quoting sahlady:

party isnt until jan.... that might work

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Micawife
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:29 PM
4 moms liked this

11 Grandkids, so make 12 the Grandparents and each Grandchild could write a special message on the back of the frame with their picture.

http://content.photojojo.com/diy/diy-clock-with-framed-photos/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN