Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Who else is in Diamond land?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:38 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

How many of our sisters are in Diamond land? WE know Red enter the kingdom yesterday and she said it is lonely.

Do we have anyone else who ranking is in the highest level which happens to be diamond?

WE are thinking about starting a diamond club for 40ish. Come on boost your ranking and be a diamond girl...

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha my diamond status is over 60,000 away it will be like never to get there.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:45 AM

no,not me  im heading towards gold... i wouldve been..lol  remember me and bj in competition to get there dana..lol..... good times...

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Oh yes I do!! So lets do it again! Lets find sisters in the Gold ranking and you can challenge them.

Quoting brooklynchic151:

no,not me  im heading towards gold... i wouldve been..lol  remember me and bj in competition to get there dana..lol..... good times...

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Aug. 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still a ruby, trying to get emerald.
Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:27 AM

I'm still a golden girl:)

catloveralways
by SpitFire :) on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM

LOL.  Took  me  a  while  to  figure  out  what  you  were  talking about. I   am  still  trying  for  Ruby. I  have  a  little  over  a thousand.

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in sapphire and have about 28000 to go to hit Diamond.

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:40 AM

You must be there, Dana?

Quoting dana63:

How many of our sisters are in Diamond land? WE know Red enter the kingdom yesterday and she said it is lonely.

Do we have anyone else who ranking is in the highest level which happens to be diamond?

WE are thinking about starting a diamond club for 40ish. Come on boost your ranking and be a diamond girl...

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I am about a thousand away from sapphire, so I have quite a way to go. But I am gonna make it! Eventually... LOL

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:48 AM

I have about 18,000 to go.. Should be there with all the times we had a bump war and when we did a war a few years back...

Quoting BL2010:

You must be there, Dana?

Quoting dana63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN