Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it is time to move again

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
The kids in the neighborhood are either fighting or instigating fighting, the school sucks and are not honoring his Iep. And the landlord is a d@@@. I'm done time to move.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Well that's not cool!! Yes time to GO!! Sorry!
Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM

That's not cool! The school should be honoring his IEP. That's messed up if they don't. Good luck to you!

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Question is where. The other dose of town the district was awesome. But I have a store 2 towns south of me begging to get me on their store. But it's a college town, rents higher and traffic getting to work from there is a bear. If I move to the good school area and get put in the store that wants me I'm looking at an hour drive. I heard Moore schools are good, but Moore has been hit with 3 f5s. Lol I'm not one for tempting fate.

Quoting wenuck: Well that's not cool!! Yes time to GO!! Sorry!
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I had multiple wars with them over ieps last year, now that his eye issues have been discovered they don't want to change his Iep to accommodate, and it's 3 simple thongs. Angle his reading and writing, let him use pencil grips, and use a guide while reading.

Quoting Mariagma3:

That's not cool! The school should be honoring his IEP. That's messed up if they don't. Good luck to you!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Well then its time to look over the pros and con's! I drive 45 min one way to my job. Higher rent could be an issue keep looking hun! Good luck

Quoting opinionatedmom: Question is where. The other dose of town the district was awesome. But I have a store 2 towns south of me begging to get me on their store. But it's a college town, rents higher and traffic getting to work from there is a bear. If I move to the good school area and get put in the store that wants me I'm looking at an hour drive. I heard Moore schools are good, but Moore has been hit with 3 f5s. Lol I'm not one for tempting fate.

Quoting wenuck: Well that's not cool!! Yes time to GO!! Sorry!
Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting opinionatedmom: I had multiple wars with them over ieps last year, now that his eye issues have been discovered they don't want to change his Iep to accommodate, and it's 3 simple thongs. Angle his reading and writing, let him use pencil grips, and use a guide while reading.
Quoting Mariagma3:

Those seem like very reasonable accomodations. What jerks!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Wow that stinks! Maybe it is time to move. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)