Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Day 2 of war with the school

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:18 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 324 Total Views
I'm homeschooling this is ridiculous
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Seriously! What happened?
wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Oh no whats going on!?
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM

That really sucks! But, my bff had to resort to HSing. Good luck to you!

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
They told me yesterday they would take care of on district transfer for me. Today they decided it was my problem. And I can't find any school in 3 districts that aren't full.

Quoting wenuck: Seriously! What happened?
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
They think they are god, I don't. They say one thing and do another. We are contacting a child advocate attorney.

Quoting wildchild.com: Oh no whats going on!?
wenuck
by Moonshine on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM
That's a shame! I can see why you are so frustrated I'd be too!!!

Quoting opinionatedmom: They told me yesterday they would take care of on district transfer for me. Today they decided it was my problem. And I can't find any school in 3 districts that aren't full.

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and I submitted all the paper work for enrollment 5 proof of residence, to be told I have to take another day off of work to enroll him. And then called and they want me to take another day off Monday got a meeting with the ass holes

Quoting wenuck: That's a shame! I can see why you are so frustrated I'd be too!!!

Quoting opinionatedmom: They told me yesterday they would take care of on district transfer for me. Today they decided it was my problem. And I can't find any school in 3 districts that aren't full.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:39 PM
That's ridiculous!! Like anybody can afford to take all that time off Really!!!

Quoting opinionatedmom: Oh and I submitted all the paper work for enrollment 5 proof of residence, to be told I have to take another day off of work to enroll him. And then called and they want me to take another day off Monday got a meeting with the ass holes

Quoting wenuck: That's a shame! I can see why you are so frustrated I'd be too!!!

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Three sweet words. Child advocate attorney. And they want my child on the lease which is a legal document.

Quoting wenuck: That's ridiculous!! Like anybody can afford to take all that time off Really!!!

Quoting opinionatedmom: Oh and I submitted all the paper work for enrollment 5 proof of residence, to be told I have to take another day off of work to enroll him. And then called and they want me to take another day off Monday got a meeting with the ass holes

wenuck
by Moonshine on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:43 PM
You got it sweet words!! Keep us updated good luck!! Fingers crossed

Quoting opinionatedmom: Three sweet words. Child advocate attorney. And they want my child on the lease which is a legal document.

Quoting wenuck: That's ridiculous!! Like anybody can afford to take all that time off Really!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN