Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How did you meet your Dh/ S/o

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  • 49 Replies
  • 472 Total Views

Do you have any stories to tell about how you met your dh/s/o?

by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninamsi
by Philly Mom on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this
I met my dh at the supermarket. My bff and I were shopping for our girl scout camping trip. She gave him my phone number.
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

So, then what happened how did it all unfold?

Quoting ninamsi: I met my dh at the supermarket. My bff and I were shopping for our girl scout camping trip. She gave him my phone number.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, he called me. He really didn't think that we were going camping. When he was able he bought me lunch. He use to drive a charter bus so I spent a lot of time riding to Atlantic City with him on the bus. That was about 14 years ago now.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting ninamsi: I met my dh at the supermarket. My bff and I were shopping for our girl scout camping trip. She gave him my phone number.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

That's cool how long did you date?

Quoting ninamsi: Well, he called me. He really didn't think that we were going camping. When he was able he bought me lunch. He use to drive a charter bus so I spent a lot of time riding to Atlantic City with him on the bus. That was about 14 years ago now.
Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

MrsJHoward
by Pageant Mom on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I met my husband on MySpace. He "claims" he thought I was someone else. We talked on the phone and e mailed for several months before we actually met. We've been together since the night we met in person.
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:40 PM

How long did you date before he popped the question?

Quoting MrsJHoward: I met my husband on MySpace. He "claims" he thought I was someone else. We talked on the phone and e mailed for several months before we actually met. We've been together since the night we met in person.

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM
3 moms liked this

I was working at my cashier job and dh was working at his job (he's a paramedic). He came in and asked me out I told him no. I changed my mind a few weeks later and we've been together ever since.

MrsJHoward
by Pageant Mom on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
8 months! When you know you know!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting MrsJHoward: I met my husband on MySpace. He "claims" he thought I was someone else. We talked on the phone and e mailed for several months before we actually met. We've been together since the night we met in person.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:47 PM
2 moms liked this
For about a year.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

That's cool how long did you date?

Quoting ninamsi: Well, he called me. He really didn't think that we were going camping. When he was able he bought me lunch. He use to drive a charter bus so I spent a lot of time riding to Atlantic City with him on the bus. That was about 14 years ago now.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

That's cool! How did he propose?

Quoting MrsJHoward: 8 months! When you know you know!
Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)