Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else watching Season 2....

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 389 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Resurrection season 2 returns Sunday, September 28.
I can't wait!!  For a while I had heard rumors it wasn't going to return. 
So anyone else like this show?

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell/DanaG on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never heard of it... I'm a bad person to ask about TV shows though, the only show I watch weekly is Face off... I just recently, thanks to Netflix, started watching the Walking Dead. lol

Jerzymom
by Susanne on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I just saw it for the first time last night. I really don't know what's going on. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE TWD!!!  So happy we have Netflix now because there are quite a few shows I want to start watching.

Quoting DanaG70:

I've never heard of it... I'm a bad person to ask about TV shows though, the only show I watch weekly is Face off... I just recently, thanks to Netflix, started watching the Walking Dead. lol

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:03 PM

What episode was it???   Oh definitely is a show you need to watch each week otherwise it does get confusing.

Quoting Jerzymom:

I just saw it for the first time last night. I really don't know what's going on. I guess I have some catching up to do.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM
3 moms liked this

YES!!!! We did not watch last season... Then we came across it on Hulu+ and watched the whole season in a couple of days/nights... LOL...
We can not wait til season 2 gets here.... 

MrsJHoward
by Pageant Mom on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I was thinking about watching that. Sounds like its one that I should!
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait either.  Isn't awesome being able to watch a whole season in a couple nights!!

Quoting ALolies:

YES!!!! We did not watch last season... Then we came across it on Hulu+ and watched the whole season in a couple of days/nights... LOL...We can not wait til season 2 gets here.... 

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

You  should...it is really good. 

Quoting MrsJHoward: I was thinking about watching that. Sounds like its one that I should!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

It is awesome. And it did not take us long to be totally hooked... LOL

Quoting Lori942:

I can't wait either.  Isn't awesome being able to watch a whole season in a couple nights!!

Quoting ALolies:

YES!!!! We did not watch last season... Then we came across it on Hulu+ and watched the whole season in a couple of days/nights... LOL...We can not wait til season 2 gets here.... 

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

eagerly awaiting its return!  Both my daughter and I are....I need to know the connection with the lead character and what is going on in that crazy town! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)