Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Howdy....

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

My name is Rae Ann, and I'm from a small town in Kansas. I have 4 boys, and I'm 22+22......Eeeek! Lol! Been REALLY trying to find a ligit work from home job. I have 18 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Collections, Admin., Data Entry, Order Entry....Help! My "small town" is a far drive to anything worth the gas! I'm just a nice lady, wanting to spend more time with my kids, using my skills.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baconbits
by Bronze sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I'm not much help there. I do sell on ebay. Just items we pick up at yard sales & auctions. If you ever figured in an hourly wage I got paid around $2/hour but if you don't then we've made around $5,000 this last year and I only do it part time. It's amazing what people want to buy. I try to keep everything smaller as packing up highly breakable or large items can cost as much in packing materials as what I made. Love selling fabric! It's quick and easy.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Welcome to 40ish! No work from home suggestions but wish you luck.
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Welcome to 40ish! No work from home suggestions but wish you luck.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello & welcome. Sorry I don't know any legit work home sights. It seems like they all want money.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry I do not know
But I wanted to Welcome you!!
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Welcome to the group!

gonecrazi
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Hello and welcome, My name is Ellen. I live in a small town in MS. My oldest son lives in Hope,KS.

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Hi and welcome Rae Ann. I'm BL. Good luck with finding a job to do from home. I know nothing about them. lol..

Hope to see you around the different forums. Jump in on any post anytime or start your own conversations.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group....

MentorMom1
by Gold sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Hi Rae Ann. Welcome!

Good luck with the work-at-home thing. I've worked at home most of my life - from magazine ad sales to PR to freelance writing for the newspaper to working as a dyslexia tutor (which does take special training, but it's worth it.)

If I had to do it over, I would have started a small school - a cottage school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)