Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So........

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:46 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

Have you eaten all the Halloween candy ? I just tossed ours. I can't not eat it :( .

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Didn't buy any because we don't get trick or treaters.
LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Didn't buy candy cuz we were gone.

Kids only found 6 houses that answered and gave candy(one was my mom's and one was my grandma the other four houses were part of our neighborhood).

There were a couple of a smarties and suckers left this morning so I tossed them.

LilyofPhilly
by Bronze sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I eat a little here and there. I have a complimentary candy cafe at work, so it not a big deal to have around.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Quoting LilyofPhilly: I eat a little here and there. I have a complimentary candy cafe at work, so it not a big deal to have around.

Where do you work?  I usually have candy on my desk.  Some of my co-workers bring in candy to refill the container.

gonecrazi
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM

My boys are still working on it....

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Thankfully no... We bought a big bag of 95 pieces the weekend before Halloween and it's still 3/4 of the way full. And we don't get any trick-or-treaters!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM

None left here.........we only have a couple of kids so I don't buy alot.......reason being is that I'm a candyholic and I don't dare have it around!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
My son was sick so he couldn't go trick or treating 😔 We only had two trick or treaters. So I filled my son's bag up with the what was left. He really hasn't eaten a lot of it because he's still fighting a cold.
LilyofPhilly
by Bronze sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I work for a furniture store that is well known in my area for providing drinks, snacks, candy, and ice cream to customers. We are allowed whatever we want while we're at work.

Quoting ninamsi:

Quoting LilyofPhilly: I eat a little here and there. I have a complimentary candy cafe at work, so it not a big deal to have around.

Where do you work?  I usually have candy on my desk.  Some of my co-workers bring in candy to refill the container.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I have picked up a few pieces at DSs house. They still have a little left.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)