Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy bee

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM
  • 36 Replies
  • 664 Total Views

Hi, my name is Margaret and I just turned 43 on Sunday.  I am a busy mom with a 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son.  Lately, I have been busy canning and getting ready for craft shows, our local farmers market and working outside the home. My kids are active in 4-H, sports, and farm life.  It may sound boring, but believe me  living on an apple orchard and farm is not a dull.  It keeps me hopping on my toes at all hours of the day.  

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello Margaret! Welcome to this great group of Women!!! Jump in and have fun. My name is Wendy
Happy Birthday!
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the group, I sure hope it doesn't sound boring that is some of my life, I can, we do 4-H and I love crafting and I work outside the home and live near an apple orchard.

My name is Cheryl and I have 3 kids 37, 34, & 12 and3 step kids 33, 30 & 29 and 18 grand kids.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Belated Birthday!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi Margaret welcome to 40ish. I'm Janine & I have one 9yr old son.Happy Birthday!
Packerbackermom
by Sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.   

Quoting wenuck: Hello Margaret! Welcome to this great group of Women!!! Jump in and have fun. My name is Wendy Happy Birthday!

Packerbackermom
by Sister on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thank you.:)

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello and welcome to the group!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
You're Welcome; )

Quoting Packerbackermom:

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.   

Quoting wenuck: Hello Margaret! Welcome to this great group of Women!!! Jump in and have fun. My name is Wendy Happy Birthday!

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Well hello Margaret! I'm Dana, I live in Nebraska with my husband and 18 year old daughter. (She just turned 18 on Halloween.) I also have three boys, 21, 19, and 16 on Nov 9th. My youngest son lives with his dad in Illinois. 

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

G'day Margaret and welcome to 40ish.  I'm Aramanth from Australia - call me Manth, most people do.  I'm lucky enough to have been married to my best friend for most of the past 22 years.  We have two wonderful daughters aged 18 and 19 who are both University students.  No, this doesn't mean we're Empty Nesters - like most Aussie students they are living at home and commute to campus each day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)