Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you shop?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 332 Total Views
Do you like to go in person to the stores or shop online? Big box stores or do you go to stores that are locally owned?
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM
I did a mix of chain type stores locally and then shopped cyber Monday online, but the deals weren't really deals. I did buy a dress online from Dillards that I later found discounted so I called customer service and they did credit me the difference. Way less stressful than driving around.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I do both. But I really like to directly to the store to make sure it's what I really want. It's hard to buy on line sometimes because you don't always get what your expecting.
coolmommy2x
by Gold sister on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
A little bit of everything. On Black Friday I went to the mall and a big box. On Saturday I went to a different mall and then ordered some things from Etsy. I love going with DD to craft shows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by BL on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this

I do not shop online. I'd much rather see something in person. As for what kind of store, well, it all depends on what it is I'm looking for.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I love Etsy. I just ordered a crystal haircomb as a gift for my dd to wear when she gets married. She ordered a crystal sash for her dress and it is every bit as beautiful as sashes in the bridal shops for about 1/4 of the price. Really great site.

Quoting coolmommy2x: A little bit of everything. On Black Friday I went to the mall and a big box. On Saturday I went to a different mall and then ordered some things from Etsy. I love going with DD to craft shows.
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM

i luv etsy too...such cute things.......

Quoting coolmommy2x: A little bit of everything. On Black Friday I went to the mall and a big box. On Saturday I went to a different mall and then ordered some things from Etsy. I love going with DD to craft shows.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM

that sounds beautiful.......

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: I love Etsy. I just ordered a crystal haircomb as a gift for my dd to wear when she gets married. She ordered a crystal sash for her dress and it is every bit as beautiful as sashes in the bridal shops for about 1/4 of the price. Really great site.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

i do both.... i dont like the crazies at the mall..when i do go,its first thing in the morning so its quiet lol....

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I mostly go in person to big box stores- they have the toys my kids want.

Bronwynnm
by Sister on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Online as much as possible, I hate to shop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)