Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holy sh!t who IS that???????

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 528 Total Views

Im getting ready for a party.  blow drying my hair, thinking about my sexy new black boots, going over faces in my mind (matching names and tid bits of info), etc.  When what do I glimps but a roll of fat and a REALLY old face.  I honestly had to do a double take.... it was ME!  When I close my eyes Im still in my 20s.... but when I open them and look in the mirror Im soooooooo not!

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:44 PM
text-decoration:underline;">Lmao!!!! Stopppp!!!!!!!! Your beautiful...; )
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks.... but Im sure Im not the only one who feels one way but looks in the mirror and sees something totally different.

Quoting brooklynchic151: text-decoration:underline;">Lmao!!!! Stopppp!!!!!!!! Your beautiful...; )

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

You're not alone; however you are still beautiful. You have aged very gracefully, so dont worry about what you think you see. Hugs.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh how I know what you mean Jen!! Sometimes I scare myself when I turn on the lights in the bathroom and see myself in the mirror Yikes ;)
mightymo
by Bronze sister on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I JUST HAD SURGERY ON MY EYES AS MY VISION STARTED TO CLEAR  I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR TO PUT MAKE UP ON , AND I THOUGHT OH MY GOD,NOW I SEE THE REAL ME ,SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY EYES THE WAY THEY WERE

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter Oh yeah I hear ya......when Kenny got his new glasses he said how long have you had those freckles on your face???  Just my whole life I said, I hate those new glasses of his!

Quoting mightymo:

I JUST HAD SURGERY ON MY EYES AS MY VISION STARTED TO CLEAR  I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR TO PUT MAKE UP ON , AND I THOUGHT OH MY GOD,NOW I SEE THE REAL ME ,SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY EYES THE WAY THEY WERE

calsmom62
by Bronze sister on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
The mirror lies....
UltimateGrandma
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM
3 moms liked this
I actualy like how I look now more than being young. I feel comfortable in my skin, and when I look in the mirror I see a wiser, more sef assured person.
BL2010
by BL on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO

Quoting secondcup5:

sidesplittinglaughter Oh yeah I hear ya......when Kenny got his new glasses he said how long have you had those freckles on your face???  Just my whole life I said, I hate those new glasses of his!

Quoting mightymo:

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group. I'm BL

Quoting UltimateGrandma: I actualy like how I look now more than being young. I feel comfortable in my skin, and when I look in the mirror I see a wiser, more sef assured person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)