Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD's Loser BF *Update*

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:41 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 493 Total Views

My SD has this boyfriend, they're living with his mother and we just can't stand him. This is almost 2 years and she's just not seeing that he's such a loser. 

When she stopped her birth control and wound up pregnant, she suffered a miscarriage. When she was at the hospital, the boyfriend told us that he was going to give our 11ds a set of hockey goalie equipment. He knew ds was wanting a set and they're very expensive. Money is really tight this year so we thanked him. We did our Christmas shopping and was able to give him a decent Christmas.

I invited him to come to our personal Christmas with just our kids Christmas day. SD tells me last night that he will probably not go because he is going to see his dad. I see on Facebook at 2am today that he sold the goalie set for $40.00 because it's taking up too much space. I'm so angry!

So not only did he screw us again, he screwed up ds's Christmas. He's such an idiot and I can't stand him! I knew better than to give him yet ANOTHER chance. I WON'T do it again!

*Update*

I'm a good woman and I will admit when I am wrong. Apparently, he had two goalie sets. He did sell one set and brought the other set. He has also told him that he will sign him up for a skating program, 14 weeks and will take him back and forth. My sd told him that I don't invite anyone to Christmas and they way he's acted toward me was bs and he BEST come. It's not an apology for all the damage he's done to me and my sons. Am I wrong for still wanting an actual apology instead of trying to buy his way out? I can't be purchased. When I'm wrong, I admit it. I apologized to him for the misunderstanding and I let him eat my food lol

You asked, I responded. You don't like it? That's your opinion.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Well that sucks! I'm sure DS will have a great Christmas anyway. But I know how disappointed you must be.

Hugz and Merry Christmas.

Delawhere
by Bronze sister on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:28 AM

What a bummer.  I'm sure your DS will still have a good Christmas.  It just stinks that the BF just reinforced why you don't care for him & especially because he did this at Christmas.  :(

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
What a jerk! Sorry
Try to have a good Christmas and not let him ruin it!!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Very hurtful. I would be over that jerk too.
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:09 PM

yea, sounds like he's had enough 'chances'.  HUGS

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Sucks ,hopefully he'll still have a good Christmas & karma gets people like that lose at some point
ChellBell2013
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Have a good xmas anyway what a d bag

lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:03 AM
I hope everything work out good for everyone!
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad it didn't turn out bad and you did apologize so I would say go on =)
wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad things worked out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)