Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did They Cheat?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

I know that there are many Patriots fans on this site.  But seriously, what do you think about the allegations?  Did they deflate the ball?  If they did should they be ousted from the superbowl?  I think they should be...

Truth be told, I am no fan of the Patriots.  Tom Brady is an arrogant piece of work, BUT got to give the team props IF they did not cheat!

Thoughts?

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

The Pats have been caught cheating in other ways, so it wouldnt surprise me.

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I was just reading about this.  They did say if it is true the punishment would most likely be fines and loss of a draft pick. 
Hmmmm it also says the referee failed to properly check the ball(s)  So wouldn't it be the refs fault??? 

LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not huge into football but I agree about Tom Brady Vicky. Think he's arrogant.

Now, if they cheated I don't think fines and loss of draft picks is what should happen. I mean, imho, that's not a big deal. They should lose the right to play in the Super Bowl, after all that's the game they cheated for.

If the rep didn't properly check it...why? Paid off, blew it off, what?? He should be in trouble too.

catloveralways
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM

I  agree.  And  I  think  they  should  not  get  away  with  it.  If  they  get  away  with  this   they  will  keep  cheating.

Either  take  away  the  win. Or  replay the game.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

i didnt hear this until now.. i say if they cheated pull their asses out of the superbowl....

isent it funny how we all feel the same way about brady   i think hes an ass..

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow!!! Really
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:54 AM

I really can't imagine this being done and no one noticing it. I mean come on, the other team would have noticed something, and the refs should have too. These people are supposed to be professionals so they should know what a football should feel like.

One person on the news said something last night and it made sense to me.. If it was beneficial for one team it would be beneficial for the other. I just think someone was pissed because they won and by a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)