Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 327 Total Views
3 moms liked this

i really suck at intros but Ill give it a shot, I am 40 ish.. married for 17 years and the mom of 2 kids who may or may not make it to their next birdthdays ( the jury is still out on that one LOL) i am currently a stay at home mom who desperately wants to get a job. been married for 17 years and he is still alive LOL

Used to hang out at cafemom all the time and then I just wandered away so now I am wandering back. I currenly ive in Orlando, FL used to live in NJ.

Hope to meet people soon

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group. I'm BL. Looking foward to seeing you on the forums and getting to know you.

Jump in anytime/anyplace, start your own conversation and have fun with us.

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and thanks for the intro. You did great! :)

Quoting Kimber8802:

i really suck at intros but Ill give it a shot, I am 40 ish.. married for 17 years and the mom of 2 kids who may or may not make it to their next birdthdays ( the jury is still out on that one LOL) i am currently a stay at home mom who desperately wants to get a job. been married for 17 years and he is still alive LOL

Used to hang out at cafemom all the time and then I just wandered away so now I am wandering back. I currenly ive in Orlando, FL used to live in NJ.

Hope to meet people soon

ChellBell2013
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello welcome to the group I am chelle
Kimber8802
by Sister on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:27 PM

i can be a bit shy until i get to know more people  sorry I have some serious trust issues so if I dont reply much for a while i am sorry.  i am a friendly person just have to take it slow sometimes

Lb128f
by Linda on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Hi...Welcome to the group!

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:14 PM

Hi Welcome to the group!  I look forward to chatting with ya!  I love your Avi:)

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:19 PM

welcome backto 40ish an Beyond.....pull up a seat and take a read...If you need any help don't hesitate to message me.....

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Welcome to the group!  I look forward to getting to know you better.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome. That was a great intro. I am Angie and I'll be at your house soon (it is so cold here in Bama)! When is supper ready? LOL...

Kimber8802
by Sister on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Quoting ALolies:

Hi and welcome. That was a great intro. I am Angie and I'll be at your house soon (it is so cold here in Bama)! When is supper ready? LOL...

depends on what you are bringing for us to eat ROFL  hubby is back in NJ for a few days geting the rest of our stuff so whatever you are bringing make it good ive been cleaning and moving furniture all day dont feel like cooking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)