Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope to meet some nice people

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 586 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm a divorced mom and have 1-daughter who's in 4th grade and 10-yrs old. I've been dating and engaged to my current bf for almost 5-yrs now...on and off. Longest we've been broken up is a year. We are currently back together and I can see a huge change in him which is great! His problem in our relationship was his pride. I was born in 1974 and he was born in 1971. We live 45-mins away from one another and he's planning on movin closer sometime this summer.

My exhusband is a pain in my ass because he's always an asshole to me no matter what. I believe he hates me because I know the TRUE him! He's a manipulating sociopathic pathological liar and cheater. He left me and our daughter for one of his whores, whom he got pregnant. Then, she kicked him out after she saw him for who he REALLY was and to this day he denies their son is his. He never even seen the baby. She gave the baby up for adoption to her cousin whom couldn't bare children. So my daughter has a half brother out there somewhere in another state.

I work a full-time job and take MEDS to help me stay awake due to being diagnosed in 2000, with Narcolepay.

Hope this isn't too much for an introduction. Looking forward to meeting some nice honest people here. God Bless. 😊
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, and welcome to the group! Your ex sounds just like one of mine- I feel your pain. Congratulations on your engagment and upcoming union!

momluvspeanut
by New sister on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Thanks! 😄

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

Hello, and welcome to the group! Your ex sounds just like one of mine- I feel your pain. Congratulations on your engagment and upcoming union!

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this

welcome to the group!  My name is Vicky; I live and work in NYC and look forward to getting to know you better.

momluvspeanut
by New sister on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this
It's very nice to meet you, Vicky. 😊

Quoting tvschiulaz:

welcome to the group!  My name is Vicky; I live and work in NYC and look forward to getting to know you better.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi and welcome to the group. I look forward to getting to know you. I'm Angie...

momluvspeanut
by New sister on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi Angie...great to meet you! 😊

Quoting ALolies:

Hi and welcome to the group. I look forward to getting to know you. I'm Angie...

GMMC
by Giselle on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Greetings and welcome to the group!

WOW...so you new man is like 944 years old! Well good luck with that!

LOL...I know it was a typo and you meant 1971...

Anyway...I am Giselle and look forward to getting to know you!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi.........I'm Carol and I'm one of the nicest ones in this group.............regardless what the others say.............welcome you'll love it here..........it's like coming home.

wenuck
I WILL MISS THIS SITE! THANK YOU CAFEMOM!!
Yesterday at 8:46 PM
by Wendy - Moonshine on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello and Welcome you came to the right place! Great women here =)
MAMA-BEAR317
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello and Welcome your Ex must be related to my Ex husband LOL... Congrats on your engagement and many more blessings. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)