Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:24 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies. This is my second try, hopefully not another blank post!! My computer just froze up and did a bunch of updates while I was posting!

So good morning. I only got an hour and a half sleep. Guess I will nap later. Have laundry to do and resumes to send out. May end up sleeping down the street at the house I am pet sitting at. We are getting snow tonight and I dont want the kitties to starve! There probably wont be school tomorrow. 

What are your plans today? Work, errands, free day?? Have a good one!

simple smile

Kristy

smile

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:25 AM

There Rose, I fixed it!!

lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Good Morning,and Happy Wednesday! I need to go to market,postal office,and to driver license bureau. But, no one want to take me out,because of weather! I just want to back to doing things for myself!
lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:41 AM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Yay! I finally added a picture! I been trying to add pictures forever! Introducing my new grandson "Markese Eugene" born Jan.23rd! I couldn't upload the pictures. He is a very happy baby, and so is his big sister!
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning Kristy Im at work =)
Yes more snow not looking forward on our morning commute. Hope you get rest today!
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

good morning. im making chicken soup for tonight,and just chillin at home  have work later this afternoon..thats about it for me.  snow tonight here too

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

awwww  cobgrats  what a beauty...hes adorable     ...

Quoting lady-t3984:

Mobile Photo

Yay! I finally added a picture! I been trying to add pictures forever! Introducing my new grandson "Markese Eugene" born Jan.23rd! I couldn't upload the pictures. He is a very happy baby, and so is his big sister!

redlady125
by Silver sister on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning work today and we will be getting more snow.try to get some rest
GMMC
by Giselle on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning!!!!!!!! I think I am going into the next town today. That is after I freak on my oldest son. Holy crap did he wake up with some attitude. I can't stand fighting with them in the morning. Ugh......
BL2010
by BL on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning. I'm at the office the sun is trying to come out. YAY

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:21 AM

How sweet is that!!! Congrats!

Quoting lady-t3984:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)