Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last night walking dead episode.

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 282 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

What a show .Had me on the edge of my chair the whole show.Did not see noahs death coming and he went out in a bad way.Who watched and thoughts on the next show?hugs Deannie
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I loved it!! Is that who you were talking about that was going to die? Have a great day Deannie =)
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the next show will be tense when the group gets back and Deanna finds out her goober son died. And what will happen with puss boy that left hm and Noah behind to die? I am so glad Glen let him have it. I wanted to go in the show and beat thim to death...

And what about Gabriel. He is such a hypocrit... Rick's group killed people that tried to EAT them. And they DID eat poor Bob's leg. Gabriel locked people out to die. How is he any damn better than Rick's group?

SpiritedWitch
by Bronze sister on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:26 PM
3 moms liked this

I have said it since we met him ... Gabriel needs to die and last night only helped to prove my stance. Maggie should have stepped around the corner and said something about his locking his congregation out of the church and leaving them to the walkers. 

Hated that for Noah, but props to Eugene stepping up (aka growing a pair) and taking care of Tara and rescuing the others.

Did you catch the "twitch" when Carol told Rick about "porchdick"?? Every time he has that twitch, it is not going to be pretty. I think Scarol should go in and have a "chat" with Pete. 

Damn Talking Dead!! They changed things up on us!! Announcing that Noah would be on it!! I blame Kevin Smith for commenting last week on "special guests" being someone who died. 

As for the last two S5 episodes ... we (hubby and I) have learned to NEVER make guesses off the "previews" b/c they are INCREDIBLY misleading. Some of our ideas ... 

We think the finale will introduce Negan and much to the disappointment of Daryl fans, Daryl is going to take Glenn's place under Lucille. The "wolves are close" and the "W" carved into the walker foreheads has us puzzled. We are thinking the Whisperers but instead, they will be called "Wolves". 

Oh! One other note about Daryl ... his fate is going to be left hanging. Is he dead? Been captured? Where is Aaron? 

Argh!! Too many questions and possibilities!!!

~"Idiocracy" ... movie or prophecy?~

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM
3 moms liked this
Nice pic! I watched I really didn't think Noah was going to die. I thought the guy that got away was going to die.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what a total hypacrit & they saved his butt!

Quoting ALolies:

I think the next show will be tense when the group gets back and Deanna finds out her goober son died. And what will happen with puss boy that left hm and Noah behind to die? I am so glad Glen let him have it. I wanted to go in the show and beat thim to death...

And what about Gabriel. He is such a hypocrit... Rick's group killed people that tried to EAT them. And they DID eat poor Bob's leg. Gabriel locked people out to die. How is he any damn better than Rick's group?

Deannie1258
by Platinum sister on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this
No the one that's going affect the group is in the finale coming up in two weeks.Have you figured it out yet??hugs sweetie Deannie

Quoting wenuck: I loved it!! Is that who you were talking about that was going to die? Have a great day Deannie =)
Deannie1258
by Platinum sister on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with things about Gabriel he needs to go and I see Rick kicking somebody butt next show .We hubby and I are so hooked on this show .can't wait to see if what I think is coming happens .hugs and 😀Deannie
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I have it figured out. Be prepared for me to be a basket case for the entire summer if they leave us hanging. Which is EXACTLY what they will do. We will not be sure until next season. But him not fitting with the comics is making it harder and harder for them to write him in.

Quoting Deannie1258: No the one that's going affect the group is in the finale coming up in two weeks.Have you figured it out yet??hugs sweetie Deannie
Quoting wenuck: I loved it!! Is that who you were talking about that was going to die? Have a great day Deannie =)

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this

He is on his way to pick me up for our date...

Quoting wildchild.com: Nice pic! 
wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Yeah right you know he's on his way to pick ME up Lol

Quoting ALolies:

He is on his way to pick me up for our date...

Quoting wildchild.com: Nice pic! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)