Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Siblings....

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

Do you have any?  Do you get along with them?

I have one sister and while I admit we have had our differences, today we are closer than ever.

How about you girls?

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:28 PM
I am not close with any of my siblings
CampClan
by Sister on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:42 PM
I have several siblings. 2 younger half brothers that I grew up with. Growing up I was very close to the older one. Now we don't talk at all. I'm closer to the younger one now.

As for the others... all younger half sibs (2 sisters & a brother). Never knew them growing up as they are my biological father's kids from his 2nd marriage & I didn't know him growing up (my stepdad adopted me when I was 3).
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 11, 2015 at 12:22 AM
I have one brother. We have always gotten along.
I have 2 girls. They have opposite personalities and most of the time as adults don't get along that great. They would stick up for each other and do love each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lademambro
by New sister on Apr. 11, 2015 at 12:45 AM

I have a sister and two brothers. My sister and I fought like crazy when we were younger now we are the best of friends. I do get along with both brothers but we are not as close as my sister and I.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Apr. 11, 2015 at 12:53 AM
I have one younger sister and we get along great. I am so grateful for her being in my life. She's very much like our mother, so it feels to me like our mom lives on even though she's been gone 24 years.
Manth
by Manth on Apr. 11, 2015 at 1:02 AM
I had 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.

My sister who was 2 years younger I fought with a bit as kids but we were much closer as adults. She committed suicide almost 11 years ago and I miss her terribly.

My next younger sister and I got along reasonably well given that there was 5 years between us. We didn't have a lot in common then but again a good adult relationship.

My brother is 10 years younger. I tended to mother him a bit when we were younger. I haven't spoken to him in years - his rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, drug addiction and the fact we live in different states (our sister lives close to him) all make it difficult.
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell/DanaG on Apr. 11, 2015 at 1:05 AM

I have two brothers, James and John, we aren't buddy buddy, but we get along alright... but we also haven't lived close to one another for years. 

10isenough2
by on Apr. 11, 2015 at 1:08 AM

I have 4 older sisters and 1 older brother. I had a younger sister but on the 18th of this month it will be a year since she passed away.

I do not have a close relationship with my siblings.

Velvetfog
by Jen on Apr. 11, 2015 at 3:06 AM
I have three younger brothers and two younger sisters. We all get along, one of my brothers doesn't make much of an effort to keep in touch and I talk to his wife on FB sometimes but haven't spoken to him in months. The rest I see at least a few times a year, my youngest sister is the most conscientious about setting aside time and we chat on Skype almost every week.
JanetJanMom
by Sister on Apr. 11, 2015 at 3:10 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)