Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

good morning tuesday!!!!! come sit with me.....

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:25 AM
  • 39 Replies
  • 465 Total Views
3 moms liked this

good morning sissys,how is everyone on this rainy tuesday... well here in ny anyway..it certainly feels like sept/oct  not june.....the weather is crazy... im just chillin with my coffee and doing laundry... low key day for me,which i like...drinkingwhats on your agenda today,anything good??? it actually feels like a soup day..lol   you know its low key when im thinking of what to make for dinner .lol     have a great tuesday sissys...blowing kisses

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning! I'm sitting here with my coffee, the puppy snoozing next to me and Lilly is reading her book on her bean bag chair. Karli and Heath are still asleep...<---slackers. 

We will start school in a little while for a couple of hours, then I hope to take the girls to the library, the store and then we have Karate for the first time in a month from 5:30-9. That means, I have to decide what I'm putting into the crock pot for dinner. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Suzi, gloomy day here again but at least today we reach 70. I'm off work today so I will be doing grocery shopping and laundry woohoo! Hope you enjoy your low key day!
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:31 AM

sounds like a nice easy morning so far....enjoy the  rest of your day.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Morning! I'm sitting here with my coffee, the puppy snoozing next to me and Lilly is reading her book on her bean bag chair. Karli and Heath are still asleep...<---slackers. 

We will start school in a little while for a couple of hours, then I hope to take the girls to the library, the store and then we have Karate for the first time in a month from 5:30-9. That means, I have to decide what I'm putting into the crock pot for dinner. 

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

morning sissy,enjoy your day off...gloomy here too...yuck...

Quoting Lori942: Morning Suzi, gloomy day here again but at least today we reach 70. I'm off work today so I will be doing grocery shopping and laundry woohoo! Hope you enjoy your low key day!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning Suzi, rainy & cold here today too.
mrgetinold
by Nana on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:47 AM
Morning sorry about the soggy weather!
Here it will be the opposite, but I don't want to rub that in. UGH have to go to work today, I have to finish some stupid computer training 8 hours and if I miss more then 2 I have to remember take them!I will also miss my ds baseball game tonight! I really hate that part of working๐Ÿ˜
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:54 AM

good morning glad your having wonderful weather.. we do need the rain here though so im trying not to complain..soory about missing your sons game,that is tough.: (

Quoting mrgetinold: Morning sorry about the soggy weather! Here it will be the opposite, but I don't want to rub that in. UGH have to go to work today, I have to finish some stupid computer training 8 hours and if I miss more then 2 I have to remember take them!I will also miss my ds baseball game tonight! I really hate that part of working๐Ÿ˜

lady-t3984
by Tina on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:54 AM
Good morning ! It's raining and gloomy here too! I don't have any plans for today, just the central air needs to be maintained. I don't have to cook today, I have lasagna and salad lefted from last night! Hope you have an awesome day!
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:57 AM

morning lady,mmm lasagna sounds deelish....hope you get your AC fixed...

Quoting lady-t3984: Good morning ! It's raining and gloomy here too! I don't have any plans for today, just the central air needs to be maintained. I don't have to cook today, I have lasagna and salad lefted from last night! Hope you have an awesome day!

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:09 AM
Gloomy day here and I'm like blah!!! Bout to have my coffee and some gril cheese.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)