Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son's wedding

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:14 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 524 Total Views
4 moms liked this

I was busy last week, my son's wedding I am on happy Mom. I have a great DIL Here's their picture. Had to share :) Sorry its a small picture.

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Good to see you!

YAY and congratulations on the wedding. Beautiful couple. Sooo, tell us all about the wedding.

.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Yay! Congrats to the happy couple!
3gr8tKids
by Bronze sister on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Wonderful! Happy for all of you!!!
JoanMoreno712
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Well was sub post to be a outside wedding but it rain & rain & rain But it was beautiful I cried I have never seen my son so happy. It wasn't a white wedding it was a blue wedding a happy blue. DIL wore a beautiful long dress they didn't want to spend too much on the wedding They wanted to have a great honeymoon. So right now they are at Clearwater Beach, Fla Having fun in the sun :)

3gr8tKids
by Bronze sister on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
There is no greater joy then when our children are healthy and happy!

Quoting JoanMoreno712:

Well was sub post to be a outside wedding but it rain & rain & rain But it was beautiful I cried I have never seen my son so happy. It wasn't a white wedding it was a blue wedding a happy blue. DIL wore a beautiful long dress they didn't want to spend too much on the wedding They wanted to have a great honeymoon. So right now they are at Clearwater Beach, Fla Having fun in the sun :)

BL2010
by BL on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Good for them. Sorry about all the rain though.

Quoting JoanMoreno712:

lady-t3984
by Tina on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Congratulations to the happy couple, and you for gaining an awesome DIL! I get so over-joyed, when I hear others speaking of happy beautiful occasions. I know the wedding was beautiful!
JoanMoreno712
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM

It was a small wonderful wedding...and we all had to go in my DIL's Mothers house in the living room for the ceremony because of the rain and we had to eat outside but we had tents every where so we stayed dried, but it was so beautiful. Thank you for all the likes and the comments :)

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to the couple! Glad you made it through the wedding!

Lb128f
by Linda on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Sweet! congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)