Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday!!!! c'mon in and chat with us!!!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:18 PM
  • 40 Replies
  • 881 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sisters.....Sorry I'm late but we had a big change happen yesterday ...... we have a buyer for our home and we are getting ready to move on as well as move my aunty along with us.....

It's the start of the new change and more work but in the end it will be well worth all the pains of work....How is your weekend going???

Have a wonderful day.....love you all

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ;-) YAY on getting a buyer! Now you really are going to be pushed for time, huh? Hope you have a great day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:38 PM
3 moms liked this

congratulations

mrgetinold
by Nana on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy for you on the buyer and good luck on the move!
Happy Saturday! Today is my friends birthday the 1st since her mom died! So I feel for her!
Gave my ds the day off of helping at my in laws,had to run him to a friend's house at 7am! So I get to go over and get drywall with my dh to put in firewalls in their basement! Then do some laundry and plan out their dinner! Then dh and I are gonna go look for a mattress ours is way past the 8 yr mark, like try 18! Omg, they are expensive!
I hope everyone has a good weekend!
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:41 PM

((((Linda)))) came at a great time while we are active and moving already....this way we can keep the motivation level up and when its all done we'll be settled into our new home give or take 6-8 weeks,

I can't wait for the journey.... I hate the box and picking through stuff but that always needs to be done .... Aunty hasn't done it for years and years  I know our stuff will pack quickly but we're getting down to the big ticket items with aunty and that's good progress after all this time...Just goin to take in as much as I can daily and we should be on the road in no time.

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi ;-) YAY on getting a buyer! Now you really are going to be pushed for time, huh? Hope you have a great day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Happy Saturday!!

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell/DanaG on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Wanda!

Another busy day today, it started out busy. We had to re-bathe the puppies because somebody had an accident in their cage and it stunk to high heaven. We took them outside in the cage and turned them loose and while Keeley cleaned the cage and watched them, I took them inside one at a time and gave them baths. The rest of the morning has been full of puppy shenanigans and laundry.

I still have some packing to do, but it's getting closer to being done, I really need to work on it today because I'm leaving Tuesday to go to Iowa again so I can be there on Wednesday to meet with the internet provider. Mike and I will be back here Friday evening so that we can get the U-haul so we can move. 

Congrats on finding a buyer for your house!

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Happy Saturday to you as well and thank you!  

Mattress shopping is what i'll get to do as well and i am looking forward to a new bed after 25 years lol  its taken a beating with all the kids and grands....The prices scare me too but you really need a good one 

Quoting mrgetinold: Happy for you on the buyer and good luck on the move! Happy Saturday! Today is my friends birthday the 1st since her mom died! So I feel for her! Gave my ds the day off of helping at my in laws,had to run him to a friend's house at 7am! So I get to go over and get drywall with my dh to put in firewalls in their basement! Then do some laundry and plan out their dinner! Then dh and I are gonna go look for a mattress ours is way past the 8 yr mark, like try 18! Omg, they are expensive! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Wanda! ;-) What a great feeling! I'm glad it happened now too, like you say -- better now than after you get settled someplace and would have to move again! Ugh on going through YEARS of stuff, I'm guessing you are finding many things!

ting hau_siyoka:

((((Linda)))) came at a great time while we are active and moving already....this way we can keep the motivation level up and when its all done we'll be settled into our new home give or take 6-8 weeks,

I can't wait for the journey.... I hate the box and picking through stuff but that always needs to be done .... Aunty hasn't done it for years and years  I know our stuff will pack quickly but we're getting down to the big ticket items with aunty and that's good progress after all this time...Just goin to take in as much as I can daily and we should be on the road in no time.

Quoting Lb128f:

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello Wanda!!!! Im ready to get the party started!!!! Wish you all could be here!!!!!! Take time for yourself ok Muah!!!!
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

((((Dana))))  It's moving for you as well good luck with them boxes..maybe we'll finally settle down come close to the holidays and we can get into some holiday projects together... We'll finally have the time for that lol.... have a great day....

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning Wanda!

Another busy day today, it started out busy. We had to re-bathe the puppies because somebody had an accident in their cage and it stunk to high heaven. We took them outside in the cage and turned them loose and while Keeley cleaned the cage and watched them, I took them inside one at a time and gave them baths. The rest of the morning has been full of puppy shenanigans and laundry.

I still have some packing to do, but it's getting closer to being done, I really need to work on it today because I'm leaving Tuesday to go to Iowa again so I can be there on Wednesday to meet with the internet provider. Mike and I will be back here Friday evening so that we can get the U-haul so we can move. 

Congrats on finding a buyer for your house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)