Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily chat 10/8

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 600 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Good morning ladies- How are you all this morning? Did you sleep well? What is on your agenda for today? Any big weekend plans?

Let me apologize for being so late; today is picture day at my boys school, and getting them in their suits took all my early morning time. I am going to stay on the run today, with Physical therapy and a couple other appts. For the weekend, we'll be going to Frightfest at our local amusement park...

ghost

For all of you on the lower east coast affected by the super floods, prayers going out to you. I hope all you ladies have a fabulous day!

Dawn
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning Dawn, beautiful day here in jersey 64 degrees. At work, glad its Thursday already
tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Dawn and all who follow.  Wanted to let everyone know that I am alive..LOL  Seems like barely but it is what it is.  Work has kept me very busy; late nights since Monday.  Hope to be back in action by tomorrow evening, so look out for my zany posts. LOL  Have a great day!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Dawn.........your boys get their pictures done in suits??  Kind of chilly here but sunny, I'm working at the advance polls this weekend, fri, sat, sun, and mon. we have a federal election on Oct 19, so no fun for me but a little extra christmas money and that's how I look at it.  It is also our Thanksgiving weekend so the other ladies I'm working with decided we would have one there.  Kenny is pretty excited about having the weekend to himself.....lol a little too excited but I've got him going to Costco sat....took the wind out of his sail a little bit, he wants to get some fall stuff done at his shop, he had it rented but the guy pulled out so lots of work for him the weekend too.  Enjoy your day. 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning
I dont think I slept well,7 am came to quick. We are waiting at Ciara's preschool to get her. Hubby and I already went for breakfast and Wally World whoohoo lol. Gotta love Wally world. Not sure whats on my agenda,laundry and probably bring out my halloween decorations. Have a great day
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Carmen- Yes we are having a beautiful day here in Colorado as well; around 70 for a high. This weekend is supposed to be in the upper 80's! Nearly unheard of in the Rocky Mountains in October..

So what are your weekend plans? Hanging out with those precious grands of yours?

Quoting Carmen66: Morning Dawn, beautiful day here in jersey 64 degrees. At work, glad its Thursday already

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you in the flood zone, or just working your butt off?

Quoting tvschiulaz:

Hi Dawn and all who follow.  Wanted to let everyone know that I am alive..LOL  Seems like barely but it is what it is.  Work has kept me very busy; late nights since Monday.  Hope to be back in action by tomorrow evening, so look out for my zany posts. LOL  Have a great day!

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Carol- yes, the shirt and tie is the only way my 9 year old yds has agreed to do it since Kindergarten, so it became a tradition...but now that Sean is in 5th grade, my older son doesn't think it looks cool anymore...Both always like to look good lol. So now I don't buy clothes for them anymore, they pick them out...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Canadians, cant believe you have to work :(

Quoting secondcup5:

Morning Dawn.........your boys get their pi

Advertisement

ctures done in suits??  Kind of chilly here but sunny, I'm working at the advance polls this weekend, fri, sat, sun, and mon. we have a federal election on Oct 19, so no fun for me but a little extra christmas money and that's how I look at it.  It is also our Thanksgiving weekend so the other ladies I'm working with decided we would have one there.  Kenny is pretty excited about having the weekend to himself.....lol a little too excited but I've got him going to Costco sat....took the wind out of his sail a little bit, he wants to get some fall stuff done at his shop, he had it rented but the guy pulled out so lots of work for him the weekend too.  Enjoy your day. 

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Does the little lady only go for a couple of hours?

Quoting wenuck: Morning I dont think I slept well,7 am came to quick. We are waiting at Ciara's preschool to get her. Hubby and I already went for breakfast and Wally World whoohoo lol. Gotta love Wally world. Not sure whats on my agenda,laundry and probably bring out my halloween decorations. Have a great day

Dawn
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes 9-11 Mon thru Thursday
Hubby just went in =)

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

Does the little lady only go for a couple of hours?

Quoting wenuck: Morning
I dont think I slept well,7 am came to quick. We are waiting at Ciara's preschool to get her. Hubby and I already went for breakfast and Wally World whoohoo lol. Gotta love Wally world. Not sure whats on my agenda,laundry and probably bring out my halloween decorations. Have a great day

mrgetinold
by Nana on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning Dawn! I bet your boys were handsome heading to picture day today! How is your pt coming along? EWWWEEE, fright fest! Lol sounds like you will have great weather for it! Like you I worry about our fellow cm in the path of all that bad weather and flooding!
As for here, I called a lady with a job offer its at 2 schools and only 15 hours a week! I know it sounds bad to turn down a job, but not sure my old car could take the running around for the hours! Hoping one of the others will call me soon!
Crap continues at the in laws, they have been doing the non frig meals for dinners ( I loved my week of only cooking our meals) I know they aren't great nutritional meals! But today dh said he wasn't sure what they are eating? Ugh! And no they haven't booted out the sponge of a grandaughter either!
It's like my own little soap opera at my in laws! Only it goes over the 60min length and I get no commercials for money and to grab a snack! Wonder what today will bring on as the in laws turn! Lol
Have a great pre tgif!😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)