Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Chat 10/26

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:57 AM
  • 80 Replies
  • 896 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Morning my friends!!! Omg I've been at work 2 hours and its crazy already lol!! How is everybody?? What are your plans for today?
Hope you all have a great day ♡♡♡♡♡
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
We are having a crazy morning as well. We are in Conneticut. We shoulf be in Philly but our son dropped the key in the trunk of the car when he was putting some of his father's shoes in and shut the trunk with the key inside. Someone is on the way to help us, but that means no school today, a missed doctor's appointment for me and a crazy day for my husband. Life is funny sometimes. We had a good weekend though.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Going back Cya's later
Chat on =)
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
No way Nina!! Ugh wasnt it a full moon last night? Freaky things happen lol
Hope you all get home safe and back on track!

Quoting ninamsi: We are having a crazy morning as well. We are in Conneticut. We shoulf be in Philly but our son dropped the key in the trunk of the car when he was putting some of his father's shoes in and shut the trunk with the key inside. Someone is on the way to help us, but that means no school today, a missed doctor's appointment for me and a crazy day for my husband. Life is funny sometimes. We had a good weekend though.
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Wendy, I'm at work drinking my much needed coffee. Its a little cool here in jersey.
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Wendy and all. I'm at work right now and it isn't to busy today so I will be heading home in a bit. Yesterday ended up being a unexpected hectic day. I was so looking forward to a quiet family day which rarely happens anymore but we ended up having unexpected company, a drain was clogged and caused water to back up into my laundry room, and my Dyson sounds like it's going to blow up when I turn it on. Other than that things are great lol!
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is having a good one. It is chilly brrrrr❄ I'm going to do a little cloths shopping & then off to the grocery store. I'm making a nice corn chowda for this week. Last week I made a delicious chicken soup. I love soups & chowdas this time of year🍁
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it was almost a full moon last night! Hope your day gets better Nina.

Quoting wenuck: No way Nina!! Ugh wasnt it a full moon last night? Freaky things happen lol

Quoting ninamsi: We are having a crazy morning as well. We are in Conneticut. We shoulf be in Philly but our son dropped the key in the trunk of the car when he was putting some of his father's shoes in and shut the trunk with the key inside. Someone is on the way to help us, but that means no school today, a missed doctor's appointment for me and a crazy day for my husband. Life is funny sometimes. We had a good weekend though.
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no Nina!! I am glad you had a good day yesterday and I hope you don't have to wait too long for someone to come help you.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no what a mess! Hope you have a better day today.

Quoting Lori942: Good morning Wendy and all. I'm at work right now and it isn't to busy today so I will be heading home in a bit. Yesterday ended up being a unexpected hectic day. I was so looking forward to a quiet family day which rarely happens anymore but we ended up having unexpected company, a drain was clogged and caused water to back up into my laundry room, and my Dyson sounds like it's going to blow up when I turn it on. Other than that things are great lol!
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:19 AM
Ugh well that explains my day yesterday!

Quoting wildchild.com: I think it was almost a full moon last night! Hope your day gets better Nina.

Quoting wenuck: No way Nina!! Ugh wasnt it a full moon last night? Freaky things happen lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)