Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily chat post 10/29

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM
  • 109 Replies
  • 1218 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Good morning ladies- How are you all today? Did you sleep well? What is on your agenda for today?

We got excellant news in the Rocky Mountains; Halloween will be mostly dry! Sure beats the prior forcast of heavy rain, as I have to take my little men trick or treating =D How about your neck of the woods?

Tell us what your kids / grands are going to dress up as. Sean is a Pokemon character, the rarest we could find online. And Noah is, as always, a Fireman.

draculaghostmummytrick or treatninjalittle devil

Today I have to wait for the cable repair man, have physical therapy for my leg, and run errands in between.

I hope you ladies have a great day!

Dawn
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning
Slept like crap hubby left home 2am I heard him,woke me up
Ciara is going as a skeleton
My plans Work! Have a great day =)
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Sorry Chuck woke you up; could you maybe catch a nap later? I am sure Ciara will be very cute- do post pics after Halloween. Do you dress up too? I decided to go back to my old standby, The Wicked Witch Of The West; green face, warts, and all...

Quoting wenuck: Morning Slept like crap hubby left home 2am I heard him,woke me up Ciara is going as a skeleton My plans Work! Have a great day =)

Dawn
tnlizard
by Libby on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning...I decided to stop by...this is my first posting in the morning Chat.   My name is Libby a/k/a TNlizard.  

I slept well last night, didn't want to get up this morning.  It's a beautiful morning here in E TN, perfect weather.

The rain is suppose to hold off for Halloween, not rain until around midnight.  We use to have at least 100 spooks every year, we moved 3 1/2 years ago, just a few blocks away..now we have none, except for my niece's 3 little boys. My son is 27, he don't trick or treet anymore.  Lol (I still buy him a bag of non-chocolate candy of some sort..it's a tradition.)

I'm at work, like I am every morning, nothing exciting planned for today.  Hope everyone has a good day!

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY for no rain. Will you post pics of the boys?

Good luck with therapy.

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

Good morning ladies- How are you all today? Did you sleep well? What is on your agenda for today?

We got excellant news in the Rocky Mountains; Halloween will be mostly dry! Sure beats the prior forcast of heavy rain, as I have to take my little men trick or treating =D How about your neck of the woods?

Tell us what your kids / grands are going to dress up as. Sean is a Pokemon character, the rarest we could find online. And Noah is, as always, a Fireman.

draculaghostmummytrick or treatninjalittle devil

Today I have to wait for the cable repair man, have physical therapy for my leg, and run errands in between.

I hope you ladies have a great day!

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Why did Chuck have to go into work so early?

Quoting wenuck: Morning Slept like crap hubby left home 2am I heard him,woke me up Ciara is going as a skeleton My plans Work! Have a great day =)

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY... Glad you were able to make it to this post. :)

Have a wonderful day.

Quoting tnlizard:

Good morning...I decided to stop by...this is my first posting in the morning Chat.   My name is Libby a/k/a TNlizard.  

I slept well last night, didn't want to get up this morning.  It's a beautiful morning here in E TN, perfect weather.

The rain is suppose to hold off for Halloween, not rain until around midnight.  We use to have at least 100 spooks every year, we moved 3 1/2 years ago, just a few blocks away..now we have none, except for my niece's 3 little boys. My son is 27, he don't trick or treet anymore.  Lol (I still buy him a bag of non-chocolate candy of some sort..it's a tradition.)

I'm at work, like I am every morning, nothing exciting planned for today.  Hope everyone has a good day!

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning ladies.

It's raining here but supposed to stop soon and temps in the mid 60's.

I did not sleep good at all. Went into bed at 8:30pm as I had a terrible headache and was just exhausted. Woke up a couple of times and just couldn't get out of bed. The headache is not as bad but it's still there.

I'm in the office and hopefully not going to do much work at all.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning ladies. That's great Dawn that it'll be dry. Nothing worse than trick or treating in the rain. Hope physical therapy goes well.
I'm going to get a new tat today. It's part of my 5yr anniversary gift from my man. I was supposed to get it last Friday but the artist I wanted wasn't available. Can't wait!
Have a great day all!
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Ouch that sucks! I'll be right up to Reiki your headache out of you xo

Quoting BL2010:

Morning ladies.

It's raining here but supposed to stop soon and temps in the mid 60's.

I did not sleep good at all. Went into bed at 8:30pm as I had a terrible headache and was just exhausted. Woke up a couple of times and just couldn't get out of bed. The headache is not as bad but it's still there.

I'm in the office and hopefully not going to do much work at all.

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

oooooh, cool... What are you getting for the tat?

Quoting wildchild.com: Good morning ladies. That's great Dawn that it'll be dry. Nothing worse than trick or treating in the rain. Hope physical therapy goes well. I'm going to get a new tat today. It's part of my 5yr anniversary gift from my man. I was supposed to get it last Friday but the artist I wanted wasn't available. Can't wait! Have a great day all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)