Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Chat 11/16

wenuck
I WILL MISS THIS SITE! THANK YOU CAFEMOM!!
Yesterday at 8:46 PM
Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:51 AM
  • 108 Replies
  • 1594 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Morning ladies,Hope all had a great weekend! Mine was too short of course lol. So what are your plans for today? Lets talk. Im working of course hope its better for me but I doubt it lol
Hope you all have a great day, Cya's later Muah ♡
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning Wendy!! Just ignore my email...I see you are on top of things (as usual)!! ;-) Hope today is a GREAT day at work for you! Did you bring some Pumpkin Roll with you, lol? Wish I had some, NOW! ;-) I have a couple of Doc appointments today...will be back later.

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi Wendy and all. I am off to work but I will check in later. Oh and I still have to watch TWD. Have a good day!!
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL...

momtoonein06
by Gale on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Not much going on today. Get my son off to school gotta work on my project today.
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Lori! Hope you have a great day at work! ;-) See you later!

Quoting Lori942: Hi Wendy and all. I am off to work but I will check in later. Oh and I still have to watch TWD. Have a good day!!

tnlizard
by Libby on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning.... That's me at the coffee pot above! 

I'm at work...hanging onto my desk at the moment...I need coffee!!! If I can make it thru this week, I'll be home free...I'm working next Monday, then off the rest of the week..My Thanksgiving company starts arriving mid day Tuesday of next week.

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi ;-) Hope your son has a good day at school. Working on painting the pots some more today?

Quoting momtoonein06: Not much going on today. Get my son off to school gotta work on my project today.

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning! LOL, funny coffee pic, huh? Hope this week goes by fast for you! Thanksgiving...so close! Are you ready for company? 

Quoting tnlizard:

Good morning.... That's me at the coffee pot above! 

I'm at work...hanging onto my desk at the moment...I need coffee!!! If I can make it thru this week, I'll be home free...I'm working next Monday, then off the rest of the week..My Thanksgiving company starts arriving mid day Tuesday of next week.

MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning ladies! Today I'll be calling to schedule my studded snow tires to be put on. Aside from that I'll catch up on housework. Enjoy ladies :)
momtoonein06
by Gale on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank u. Yep working more on the pot not so much painting working on putting the grapevines and grapes on it and the sunflower

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi ;-) Hope your son has a good day at school. Working on painting the pots some more today?

Quoting momtoonein06: Not much going on today. Get my son off to school gotta work on my project today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)