Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update job interview

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:46 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 335 Total Views
2 moms liked this
I got there 317. Interview was at 330. I said hi to my former boss then waited.
The HR guy took me to an office and three more people followed him. I was wuuuttts this! Lol

They started asking idk what anymore but the main boss was super nice. They were all so nice. It was so strange. They pay really good in commissions as well. And they said they are helpful with each other's really life situations. Deaths, weddings, births etc.

According to Steve there interviews usually go for 20 mins but we were there for an hour. By the end they were laughing and loving me 😄😍😍

I stayed a bit longer taking to Steve and he was showing me around. This people stayed together in the office taking. Even they came out, HR guy said this would be your desk. Then the girl came out and said this is how our schedule looks like.

So it looks like I get the job. Now I only have to do drug test and they do the background check, which both are good, so I'm in!

They told me after 60 days we could all have health insurance and includes dental and eyes. Most copays are $10 or none.

It feels like a really nice environment. Much different from other dealership. I could see myself working there but not forever. I do feel bad that for need is only temporary. I feel I shouldn't do that too then. They were all so nice. Unless of course they were faking it...
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flika
by Gold sister on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:47 PM
I forgot to mentioned, it's 647 and I got home around 635pm. From being there taking more and more to the hiring people. I think they really liked me.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like things went well!!! See I knew you could do it! Thanks updating Flika!
flika
by Gold sister on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:56 PM
And the weirdest thing, they close at 7 Friday and Saturday. 12 to 6 on Sunday.

And it isn't for sales like I applied, they said one girl is leaving bdc bc she's due next month and they need someone fast in that dpt and bc I have sales experience they wanted to see if it was on with me.
flika
by Gold sister on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for asking😊😊 I was making me something to eat while I write here Lol I'm so hungry.
It's around a half hour from my house. Not so bad except at 6 traffic is crazy.

Quoting wenuck: Sounds like things went well!!! See I knew you could do it! Thanks updating Flika!
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this
You're welcome Flika
I do think about you all while I work teehee!

Quoting flika: Thanks for asking😊😊 I was making me something to eat while I write here Lol I'm so hungry.
It's around a half hour from my house. Not so bad except at 6 traffic is crazy.

Quoting wenuck: Sounds like things went well!!! See I knew you could do it! Thanks updating Flika!
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations on your new job! I am glad to hear that everything went so well =D

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

congratulations!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure they liked you! No one spends that long talking to someone they aren't interested in! GOOD DEAL!! Don't worry about how long you may or may not be there...."Stealerships" lol need people all day, every day...they'll work it out! Congrats!!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats Flika! Sounds like they really like you! You'll do great!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
In the words of Sally Fields they like you they like youz, yaaay! Sounds like things are falling into place for you! So very glad! Congrats!
flika
by Gold sister on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:34 PM
After I wrote I guess they really liked me I thought I'd sally fields Lol

Quoting mrgetinold: In the words of Sally Fields they like you they like youz, yaaay! Sounds like things are falling into place for you! So very glad! Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)