Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets talk Sat 01/23/16

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 8:30 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 574 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hows    everyone today?   Especially   those  in Jonas path?  Wats on your agenda  for today?

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Good morning Barb:) We were lucky and just got a dusting of snow... They kept changing the totals all week but the storm missed us.
Praying for all those getting hit by it.
Nothing much going on here today, just need to do laundry and probably watch movies all day😃
catloveralways
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Sounds  good!!

Quoting Lori942: Good morning Barb:) We were lucky and just got a dusting of snow... They kept changing the totals all week but the storm missed us. Praying for all those getting hit by it. Nothing much going on here today, just need to do laundry and probably watch movies all day😃

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:39 AM
Good morning. Snowed in today. 2feet is what their saying. We will see. Stay safe all
catloveralways
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Yes. Stay in and stay safe!

Quoting brooklynchic151: Good morning. Snowed in today. 2feet is what their saying. We will see. Stay safe all

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Thanx barb. Not moving from my house today the governor declared us in a state of emergency. Stay safe all

Quoting catloveralways:

Quoting brooklynchic151: Good morning. Snowed in today. 2feet is what their saying. We will see. Stay safe all

catloveralways
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:20 AM

How far are  you from NYC?

Quoting brooklynchic151: Thanx barb. Not moving from my house today the governor declared us in a state of emergency. Stay safe all
Quoting catloveralways:

TwilightForever
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:21 AM

Good morning! We had a water pipe break a couple of days ago which flooded a bedroom in the basement. The carpet was soaked and part of the celing fell down. I had some boxes in that room from our move, so I will be going through them to see what was ruined and throwing some stuff away.

catloveralways
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Thats  not good. Hope  that  all  is okay now.

Quoting TwilightForever:

Good morning! We had a water pipe break a couple of days ago which flooded a bedroom in the basement. The carpet was soaked and part of the celing fell down. I had some boxes in that room from our move, so I will be going through them to see what was ruined and throwing some stuff away.

Lb128f
by Linda on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

snowgirlHi All! Staying home, staying warm!

dianek1oo1
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Good morning. I'm on a field trip today. I left at 730 and we're not due back until 11 tonight. I am scheduled to work my other job tomorrow. It's a working weekend for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)