Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A GREAT RECIPE.......

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 401 Total Views
1 mom liked this

SLUTTY BROWNIES!!!!!  LOLfudgy brownie layer, baked until just set and drizzled in glossy chocolate ganache. OK, got it? Now bite into it. That is a slutty brownie . . . and you don't even have to be a bad girl to lust over them.

Slutty Brownies

Slutty Brownies

Slutty Brownies

Ingredients

1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
1 package Double Stuf Oreos
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. Knead together the cookie dough and sprinkles to distribute the sprinkles evenly. Press the cookie dough into the pan, creating an even layer. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being sure to pack them as close together as possible.
  3. In another mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
  4. Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
  5. Once the brownies are cool, heat the cream in microwave just until it starts to simmer. Add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour ganache over cooled brownies and let set for

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:39 AM
I feel slutty just looking at them..yum. I bet they are too sweet though after a few bites. Lol
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
My girlfriend made these for me!!! Omg they made me......well this is not taboo
Lol
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:44 AM
Interesting.
I have to admit though. Some things are best had as they are. I'm into plain brownies I guess.
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Were they super sweet? Like sickly sweet? Lol They look like they would be.

Quoting wenuck: My girlfriend made these for me!!! Omg they made me......well this is not taboo
Lol
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it is super sweet
Need a big glass of milk for sure! I had a very small piece so I didnt get sickley but I do have a sweet tooth lol

Quoting .Holly.: Were they super sweet? Like sickly sweet? Lol They look like they would be.

Quoting wenuck: My girlfriend made these for me!!! Omg they made me......well this is not taboo
Lol
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too, especially during that time of the month. Weird huh? Ok probably tmi in a food post. Lol

I got a piece of chocolate cake while out the other day because of BL's chocolate cake day post. lol

Quoting wenuck: Yes it is super sweet
Need a big glass of milk for sure! I had a very small piece so I didnt get sickley but I do have a sweet tooth lol

Quoting .Holly.: Were they super sweet? Like sickly sweet? Lol They look like they would be.

Lol
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes Chocolate rocks for that time =)

Quoting .Holly.: Me too, especially during that time of the month. Weird huh? Ok probably tmi in a food post. Lol

I got a piece of chocolate cake while out the other day because of BL's chocolate cake day post. lol

Quoting wenuck: Yes it is super sweet

Lol
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao

Lol
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Hot dawg lmaooo

.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:20 AM
No Wanda..It's brownies, not hot dogs. Lol :p

Quoting hau_siyoka:

Hot dawg lmaooo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)