Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are in Winter Storm Kayla's path, how much??

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 747 Total Views
2 moms liked this

How much snow are you expecting / received? We are expecting about a foot here in the Rockies, with likely blizzard conditions for some periods of time, through Tuesday. Plus the few inches we got last night from another system.

Check in and keep in touch. Stay off the roads if you can!

Dawn
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

STAY SAFE LADIES.. CHECK IN WITH US PLEASE....

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
First they said, 14 inches, then 9, now 1 to 3, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not certain if its part of Kayla but we woke to snow and its still snowing...Currently we have wind and larger snow than this morning and have been given a blizzard warning....we could accumulate 0-2" in this valley or more dependin on how the wind blows I guess....Baking cookies and have the wood stove going...Will check in as the day goes by...stay warm and safe everyone...

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds nice and cozy

Quoting hau_siyoka:

I'm not certain if its part of Kayla but we woke to snow and its still snowing...Currently we have wind and larger snow than this morning and have been given a blizzard warning....we could accumulate 0-2" in this valley or more dependin on how the wind blows I guess....Baking cookies and have the wood stove going...Will check in as the day goes by...stay warm and safe everyone...

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Duh,lol me too Dawn!😉❄⛄Stay warm stay safe!warm hugs and cocoa!
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

After some research YES this is Kayla and she's packing some trouble for those ahead of us...We have near white out snow conditions now and an expected temp of 7 degrees tonite with wind gusts up to 40mph...Bad road conditions on hwys 395 (my back yard fence) promises slick roads and black ice....Its a trucking route here so I pray the hwy stays clear and we have a fence after all this is over with....will keep ya posted

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:04 PM
Sounds like a foreign land...we are at 90 degrees right now!
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

And so it has begun, Nana; wonder if they'll cancel school?

snowgirl

Quoting mrgetinold: Duh,lol me too Dawn!😉❄⛄Stay warm stay safe!warm hugs and cocoa!

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

She has moved out of your area, how much snow did you get?

Quoting hau_siyoka:

After some research YES this is Kayla and she's packing some trouble for those ahead of us...We have near white out snow conditions now and an expected temp of 7 degrees tonite with wind gusts up to 40mph...Bad road conditions on hwys 395 (my back yard fence) promises slick roads and black ice....Its a trucking route here so I pray the hwy stays clear and we have a fence after all this is over with....will keep ya posted

Dawn
LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Didn't hear about this one...stay cozy and safe ladies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)